𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

Lilith thinks steam could be coming out of her ears as she continues to fume in anger despite how cold she was from the water. She hoped that tea would warm her up slightly as she was still shivering, and she can't tell if it's from being cold or being angry now, as all of her emotions are jumbling into each other. Whatever it is, it needs to stop before she says or does something she regrets. Lilith walks towards the kitchen and began to make herself a cup of tea while Dakota observed her from atop the bench top, never taking her eyes off of Lilith while the witch tried to ignore Alice as much as she could.

"I don't understand..." Alice muttered as she watched the blonde's cold exterior make its presence, something she had never seen from the girl who was usually so bubbly and kind. Lilith couldn't help but slam her hands lightly onto the table and gripping onto the edge in response, her eyes clenching shut from the sound of the clattering from the utensils on the bench top and from frustration. What didn't Alice understand?

"Then let me help you understand." Lilith turned to face the vampire, the steam coming out of her ears at that point, the cat leaping down and rubbing her side along Lilith's leg to try and calm her down.

With every step Lilith took, Alice took a step back. She wanted to give them space between each other in case something happened in a moment of weakness, and no matter how angry Lilith was at her and the rest of her family, Alice didn't believe that Lilith wouldn't hurt her. But, she couldn't be too naive that she wouldn't either. Things had obviously changed within Lilith during the time that they had left Forks and Alice couldn't just sit and pretend like this was the same Lilith that she had left months ago.

"You left me—with no good reason other than Edward hated me and he wanted nothing to do with me, mind you—and you wouldn't even give me the chance to fix it. Ever since then I have felt nothing but this hole in my chest because of it, causing me to surge out with magic up until the point that I can't even use it anymore without it physically hurting me. In your absence, I have been attacked multiple times and I haven't been able to defend myself like I normally would with no proper explanation as to why this is happening."

"Lilith, just calm down a little and we can talk this out." Alice said slowly and calmly. She needed Lilith to be calm to make sure that nothing happened accidentally.

"And another thing; I am over being treated like I'm a child from you—and I've only named the things that have happened in the last few months!" She glared, "You've got eternity to sit down and let me list everything else wrong that's happened in my life."