𝐋𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     With all the hormones running through her, it had taken Lilith a while to calm down. Once she had calmed herself down from her minor meltdown, she immediately decided she needed to find a way to take precaution for the threat that may be coming towards them. Edward had decided that he wouldn't let Lilith run or try and hide from them, that he and the rest of the Cullens would do whatever means necessary to protect her from whatever may be coming towards them. Considering that they had just made up from a fight and she didn't want to be away from him anymore, she agreed to his plead.

"You guys need to leave before anything gets messy." Lilith told her parents, who seemed a little confused as to why she would try to send them away, "You value your agreement, treaty and friendship with the pack more than anything, and I don't want to be the person to destroy that because of this."

     "Unfortunately our relationship with the pack is now void, Lil. We chose our side a long time ago, and they know we would never be in agreement with anyone who tries to hurt our daughter." Sierra walked over towards her daughter, gently holding onto her face, "If we try to leave; they will come after us anyway just because we were here."

     Lilith couldn't help but frown, everything in her life just kept going wrong and it only seemed she was destroying friendships and allies just by existing. Every decision she had ever made had only ever complicated things and resulted in horrible consequences, "I didn't think about that."

     Sierra smiles sympathetically, "We wouldn't expect you to, it's not your duty to try and protect us, it's our job to protect you."

     With everything going on, Lilith felt she absolutely had to protect them and the other people in her life because it was her fault that they were in this position in the first place, "What do we do then?" She questioned in a small voice.

     Before Sierra could answer, there was a banging on the door, causing each and everyone to snap their heads towards the door, seeing a frantic Bella behind the glass door. Lilith took a step towards it, Edward grabbing onto her elbow, "Don't."

     Lilith rolled her eyes, "It's just Bella, I doubt she's here to hurt me." From the reaction Bella had to Lilith's pregnancy announcement along with Jacob's horrible reaction, she doubted Bella would fall back and try to hurt her. Lilith believed that her and Bella had a much stronger friendship than that, and whatever Bella was here for would have to be something that would prove that thought to be correct.