𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

     Lilith couldn't get the incident out of her mind. She was angry at herself that she didn't react sooner and move out of the way, she was surprised that she could create shields as a gift for her vampirism and she was confused how she managed to calm Diana down so quickly. It just didn't make sense how quickly she did considering that she was crying so much and so hard. Everything just felt so muddled.

"I don't understand how that happened."Lilith mumbled that night as she and Edward were standing in the living room of the Cullen home.

     Edward tightened his grip on her hip in response, "Don't worry too much about it. What happened, happened and everyone is okay." Lilith sent him a deadpanned look. They've had the same conversation several times now, and Edward always made it a point for her to just forget it because he felt like she was just overanalysing the situation and specifically focusing on what she did 'wrong' instead of the fact that they were fine.

     The sound of chatter and laughter made the newborn's expression disappear as she made herself seem more calm than anything as the rest of the Cullens returned from hunting—the wolves had backed off days ago and the treaty had been reestablished so the coven could all go out and feed. Finally.

     The Cullens had stayed a few days extra to be cautious and to help with Lilith's change in case she needed them with that or the baby. But, that night, Lilith had forced them to go out and feed since they had practically been starving since the beginning of her pregnancy; only surviving off of the bare minimum. She knew she could handle a night alone with Diana; even after the incident earlier in the day, but, a part of her hoped it would eventually go away from her brain instead of telling her how bad of a mother she was for getting herself in that situation.

     She just hoped that everything would go back to normal soon now that everything was over. She was a vampire which made the Volturi happy and she didn't have to become a dark witch anymore. She had her child which made her ecstatic, and she had Edward which meant the world to her. While she still has some issues to get through, she had to listen to Edward's advice and focus on the positives because sometimes they really did outweigh the negatives.

     Diana let out a gurgling sound when footsteps were made towards Lilith and Edward, the newborn turned to see Rosalie walking over towards them with a large smile on her face; it was as if Diana knew it was Rosalie coming their way. Rosalie rubbed her hands together as if it would generate heat and not surprise Diana by how cold Rosalie's hands were when she got closer towards the new family, her smile brightening as she made eye contact with her niece, "My turn." Rosalie stated and Lilith rolled her eyes as she let Rosalie take her daughter out of her arms.