𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓
ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

     Lilith Bailey sat on the roof of the Cullen home observing the view in front of her several nights later. Her parents had disappeared on a trip to gather allies on a possible war that could brew; since they needed all the help they could get in the witch community if and when the high priest finally came for Lilith. The pack all had their plates full with patrol all of areas and they all thought it would be best if she stayed where she could be protected at the Cullen home. Lilith tried to get as much distance from each of them since they kept trying to reconnect with her. It was hard because all she wanted to do was reconnect with that part of her life. She missed it—and she will admit, she missed them.

     The Cullens were such a big part of her life that it was hard to just let that go and pretend that they didn't exist or that she hated them. But, they hurt her so badly and it was hard to let that go. She was constantly at war with her mind and her heart, she couldn't pick a side because she would have doubts about the side she wanted. She wanted to forgive them and move on—and let that weight off of her chest that she's been dragging around for months now—but, she's always reminded by the dark thoughts that they'd leave her again. On the other hand, if she continued the way she was, she would constantly miss the way things used to be and things she once had. The Cullens were family to her, and if she continued this way, she would lose a large chunk of her family forever this time. But, was family without a few bumps in the road, anyway?

     "What are you doing up here?" Edward asked softly from below her, causing her to flinch due to being so deep in thought. She looked down to see Edward there on the balcony below, walking towards her before climbing up onto the roof with ease and taking a seat by her left.

     She raised an eyebrow at him but didn't move or flinch away, leaving the small gap between them burning, "As much as I love the inside of your house, I needed some air and to think." She answered his question, trying not to think about how close they were. She had been feeling cooped up for days considering that everyone wouldn't leave her alone for five minutes in case she was taken; and she saw the perfect opportunity for some alone time, and she took it, "And I had a nightmare." She scowled at herself, the fresh images of her dream flashing in her mind as she pictured her running away, getting caught and getting hurt so vividly and horridly. Her heart still was incredibly higher than normal because of how bad it had been.

     Edward couldn't help but frown, "I thought the nightmares were getting better." He recalled.

     Lilith huffed, a cynical smile on her face, "They were—up until the point my world began to crash around me, and then all I can do is watch it burn."