𝐗𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

The annoying repetitive sound of beeping caused Lilith to stir, catching the attention of both her parents and Edward. She heard her mother whisper to her, not wanting to talk too loud and wake her up if she wasn't actually awake yet. Lilith slowly opened her eyes, thankful that the lights were off and the only luminosity that was in the room was coming from the monitors and the small lamp in the corner of the room. Her vision was slowly starting to clear, taking a few large blinks for it to completely regain its normal clearness before her eyes settled on Edward in the corner of the room.

"Hobbit?" Her mother asked again, making Lilith's brown eyes turn to her. The look of relief washed across her face as she brought a hand over her daughter's cheek to caress it gently, "You're okay."

Lilith only licked her lips to try and bring some moisture back to them, feeling them be dry from being unconscious for so long. She opened her mouth to speak, cringing when the sound that came out was scratchy and croaky, "Try not to talk too much, you've been out for a while." Edward said gently as he walked over towards the bed with a bottle of water that he had unscrewed for her to drink.

He placed a straw into it before hovering it in front of her, Lilith smiling appreciatively as she grabbed it and took a sip from the blue straw, "What happened?" She whispered.

"James is dead. We took care of it." Edward told her, reaching to grab onto her hand, feeling its warmth, "The woman, Victoria, ran off. Your dad and my family are trying to track her down as we speak."

"And Bella?" She looked up at him again, "Is she okay?"

"She's fine, you protected her." Sierra nodded. She was angry that Lilith had thrown herself in the face of danger for a human considering that they were supposed to keep their identity a secret, but, at the same time she was so proud of her for being so brave. Lilith didn't speak as she thought about her last memories, trying to recollect what had happened but only getting flashes of things; Bella being hurt, James biting her, Edward nearly killing James, him having to suck the venom out of her wrist. Sierra looked between the two, claiming she was going to go get a nurse as she walked out, giving the two privacy.

Edward caught onto her mind, "I thought I wasn't going to be able to stop." He admitted, "I didn't want to hurt you, but, I didn't want to curse you with an existence like mine."

Lilith looked at her other hand that wasn't holding onto Edward's, a small little flame flickering in her hand, "But, you did stop." She told him, showing him the flame—an example that he had stopped before killing her and he had gotten to her in time to stop her from being a vampire, "And you didn't 'curse me', I'm already cursed."