𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

     Lilith never thought she would reach the point in her life where she would be itching to be back at school. She was counting down the days, and the week after the van incident, she was finally allowed back. While she was okay, her parents wanted her to stay home and watch over her in case her health took a turn for the worse. However, she couldn't be any more excited than to be back at school with her friends. She spent her days on the phone with them and texting them constantly so she wouldn't miss a single thing about what had happened that day—she couldn't appreciate them more for keeping her in the loop. But, on the other hand, it was easier to deflect when Bella began to question how she and Edward got out of the incident without any major injuries; lying was was easier to do when not face to face, and she was glad when the girl eventually dropped it.

     Lilith couldn't blame Bella for being curious about the incident since if it weren't for Edward's apparent supernatural strength or Lilith's abilities, that van would've crushed the both of them and they would've been dead. Thankfully, Bella was settling for a lousy 'it was a miracle' explanation. But, Lilith knew that her friend would eventually want a better explanation.

     The rest of the week she waited impatiently for her parents to come into her room and tell her that they were moving again because of the incident, and with every passing day it made her more and more anxious for her to get the news and prepare herself to pack everything up and leave once again. However, she couldn't help but feel excited while she got ready to be back in time for the biology field trip that was happening that day and she had been buzzing about it all week.

She quickly got changed into the clothing she had picked out the night before and began to quietly walk downstairs. Despite the excitement, she was still tired and loud sounds irritated her when she was sleepy—even if the noise was made by her—she also didn't want to tell her parents about that pet peeve in case they took it as she had a head concussion from the van and they had missed the signs. As she made her way down the steps, she paused when she overheard her parents talking in hushed whispers, "They found him dead, they're calling it an animal attack." Sierra told her husband quietly, "But, it was no animal, Oliver. The body had no blood left."

     "I know, honey, I was told." Oliver told his wife, placing a hand over hers on the kitchen table, "Carlisle and I have spoken about it, but, we aren't too worried. We agreed to keep an eye out in case it gets worse."

     Lilith's eyebrows furrowed. What did Carlisle Cullen have to do with anything?

     "If the attacks start coming any closer, we're going to have to do something about it." Sierra said pointedly, "We cant risk them drawing too much attention to this area in case it leads them to Lilith." Her eyebrows furrowed further as she listened in, what did she or her family have to do with the attacks? Were they afraid that she could be the next victim? If anything, she would be safer since she could defend herself.