𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

     Ten hours is a long time to not speak, and Lilith realises she could still do longer because after a ten hour flight of complete silence, she was in the passenger seat of a yellow Porsche, and she still had no desire to speak to the person beside her. The blonde hadn't said anything to her for the entire trip over to Italy. She had her earphones plugged in on the loudest volume and ignored Alice's presence as much as possible. Alice was speeding through the streets towards Volterra trying to get to their desired place; waiting until they got any sight of where Edward would be so they could stop him.

     "Can you say something, please?" Alice begged, keeping her eyes on the road even though her reflexes would still be quick even if she wasn't looking.

     "Can you please cool it on the corners? I'm still holding back the urge to vomit." Lilith snapped lightly as she gripped onto the dash, trying to hold back the urge to vomit on Alice out of spite. As much as she was appreciative of Alice's eagerness to help her help Edward—even though she knew that Alice wanted the same thing—it didn't mean that they were friends again because she was helping. Lilith didn't think she would be able to forget the pain that they had all caused her when they left and they would have to work a lot harder if they wanted her forgiveness.

     Alice didn't respond as she she should've figured that that was going to be the best she was going to get out of her for the time being and turned another corner, the tires screeching loudly as she did so, "And I'm guessing you didn't rent this car either." If it was her car, she definitely wouldn't treat it as Alice was at that moment. But, then again—she's set her last two cars alight, so she couldn't judge too much.

     Alice turned her head to face the witch, "I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto." She responded.

     "I guess you're right, not today." Lilith nodded agreeably. The girl's phone buzzed in her hand and she looked at it suprised that she still was able to receive calls and texts, looking at it seeing how she had a dozen messages and texts from both of her parents and Bella, "Oh, man." She groaned seeing how angry her parents were. The blonde began to respond to the messages when the phone decided to ring mid typing, her mother was calling. She brought the phone to her ear with a sigh, "I know you're mad—"

     "Mad? You think I'm mad?" Her mother snapped, interrupting what Lilith was going to say, "Lilith Amara Bailey, I am furious! Good thing your father and I have been keeping an eye on you ever since Phoenix, imagine the heart attack we got when we saw your location was all the way in ITALY! You said you were with Bella!"