𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

     Over the next few days, tensions were high in the Bailey home as Lilith refused to acknowledge her parents after the bombshell they dropped on her. All Lilith could worry about were her friends getting hurt because of her and her parents past and it made her sick to her stomach. The Cullens were constantly looking out for her human friends, taking shifts by their houses and making sure there were no unclaimed scents anywhere near the houses before they would eventually swap with the pack so the Cullens could feed. It was a good routine, but, it didn't make Lilith feel any less anxious about the possible outcomes for all of the people she cared about.

     She cried to Bella after explaining what she had been told by her parents and she begged for forgiveness after feeling like she kept dragging her friend into situations that ended up getting her hurt; and she felt like this was going to be the exact same. Bella didn't want a bar of it when Lilith wanted her forgiveness because there was nothing to forgive. It wasn't like Lilith was dragging her into these situations on purpose—and Bella could blame her clumsiness more than anything when it came to getting herself into these messes before she would blame Lilith.

     Bella wanted to get Lilith's mind off of her troubles and with Jake's permission, she invited Lilith to the party that was being held with the pack. She was sure that the pack wouldn't of minded considering how close they all were with the blonde witch, but, Bella didn't know if she should just assume she would be able to just invite anyone she wanted without asking first.

     "Are you sure this is okay?" Lilith asked as she walked alongside Bella and Jake towards the bonfire, the girl trying to shove her hands deeper into her pockets to warm herself up, "I really don't want to be a party crasher."

     "Technically, you're a council meeting crasher." Jake corrected start Lilith stopped walking and stared at him in shock. His words made her anxious feeling about being there ten times worse, "What?" Jake asked innocently.

     "That's so much worse!" She exclaimed, stomping her foot almost like a child throwing a tantrum would, "I should not be here."

     "You're okay." Jake reassured her, "Witches are held with high respect in my community; they gave us our gift. You're always welcome with us." He shrugged, "And besides, they thought it would be good for you to hear the histories."

     "The tribe's histories?" She asked, trying to make sure that they were on the same page now, "Are you really sure I should be here? I thought they were supposed to be a secret and not told to outsiders."