𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

Later that night, the Cullen and their allies sat in the living room of the Cullen home while they listened to Eleazar speak. He had information about the inner workings of the Volturi from his time spent with them, and he had knowledge on how or why Aro does what he does.

     "When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime." He begins.

"So, he's done this before?" Lilith questioned him, wondering how no one had noticed a pattern. If people realised what he was doing, they would never let anyone know of their gift in fear that their coven would be destroyed and they would be forced to join them with no where else to turn.

"It happens so rarely, I never realised it was a pattern—and I'm sure many others haven't either." Eleazar answered her.

     "Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts, he claims, are repentant." Carlisle added.

"This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard." Eleazar continued, crossing his arms and Lilith looked down at her hands.

"I have a feeling I know who he's after." Alice said looking at the group, "He has no one with my gift, it could be seen as a treasure to him."

"He definitely was intrigued by you when we were in Italy." Edward agreed and Lilith noticed Jasper's grip around Alice's waist tighten at the thought of him losing her to the Volturi. "No doubt that he will be interested in yours also if he finds out." He says looking at his wife. If Aro were to find out about Lilith's gift and he managed to gain her into the Gaurd, he wouldn't have to force others to join him and slaughter covens; he would just need Lilith to interact with them until she gained their power making them unstoppable.

"But, why does he need witnesses?" Emmett questioned Eleazar and Carlisle; the two of them had more knowledge about the workings of Aro, Marcus and Caius than anyone else in the room.

"To spread the word that justice has been served." Alistair answered for them, Lilith raising an eyebrow as she was surprised that he would even contribute to the conversation at all—even if what he did add was quite cynical. "After he slaughters an entire coven." Carmen grabbed into Tanya's hand in comfort, feeling as if this conversation would weigh a toll on the blonde haired vampire's mind and bringing back memories of when her first coven was slaughtered by him.