𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     Lilith walked into the bathroom immediately after Edward left to get ready. She had the quickest body shower and re-shaved (just in case), moisturising, brushing her teeth and hair; and anything else she could think of that would make her fresh and clean for that night. She wasn't sure where the night would lead, but she had to be prepared for anything. She couldn't think of anything worse than expecting nothing to happen, and then it does and she's completely unprepared.

     After getting herself ready, she began looking through the suitcases for her bathing suits, aggressively shuffling through the clothes that Alice had packed; a small state of panic settling in when she began to notice that she couldn't see anything other than lingerie.

  "Alice, what the hell?" Lilith scoffed to herself as she picked up the lace bra, continuing to look for a bathing suit. Her eyes then widened as she picked up the sheer black teddy that she had also packed before throwing it back down into the suitcase and immediately covering it with the other clothes in embarrassment.

     Realisation was settling in and she figured out her best option was most likely for her to go nude. She couldn't wear the lingerie in the ocean—it would get ruined. Plus her going swimming with her husband completely covered up in a t-shirt and pants would immediately kill the mood for both of them.

     "Okay, Lilith, don't be a coward." She said to herself, trying to hype herself up as she clutched the towel tighter around her, pacing in the room as she tried to gain the confidence to get outside, "He's your husband, and if there's gonna be anytime that he's gonna see you naked; it'll be today." Lilith looked at Edward's back from the distance and she sure as hell knew that he was most likely listening in and laughing at her, but she couldn't care less at that moment, "And besides, it'll be dark. What's the worst that could happen?" She concluded before taking in a deep breath and walking outside.

     She walked down the beach, clutching the towel ever so tightly as she was afraid it'll fall before she actually wanted to drop it. She got to where Edward had dropped his clothes and let out a small sigh of relief, "At least he's done it, too." She mumbled before finally letting go of the white towel; the fabric pooling around her legs.

     The witch walked over towards her husband, letting out a small hiss as the cool water hit her skin. Edward had gone pretty deep into the water and she was slightly thanking her height as it pretty much covered her. Edward smirked as Lilith finally reached him, watching as his wife was staring up at the moonlight calmly now, "You okay?" He asked her.