𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

     The next day, all of the vampires walked onto the snowy field together. They each stood with their covens as they waited for the Volturi to show up. They wanted to get there before them to be able to give them the advantage and stop them from getting any closer towards Forks and the humans or the packs. Lilith's eyes scanned the foggy area in front of them intently, knowing that area was extactly where they would come from and it was any moment now that they would arrive; instinctively putting Diana a little bit more behind her and Edward, using their bodies to cover her until she needed to be seen.

     "If we live through this..." She heard Garrett speak to Kate, the two looking at each other, "I'll follow you anywhere, woman."

     Kate shook her head with a half-smile, "Now you tell me?"

     She could hear the covens each consulting each other and comforting each other in case it was the last few moments, Lilith even looking over at Lorelei who seemed to be looking everywhere but in front of her. Possibly searching for where Leah was to make sure she was safe.

     Within seconds, the sound of hundreds of boots hitting the snow made Lilith's head snap towards the foggy area, hearing the Volturi and the Guard get closer and closer towards them. "The redcoats are coming. The redcoats are coming." Garrett mumbled in anticipation, practically bouncing on his feet.

     When the smell hit Lilith's nose, her eyes widened when she noticed how many of the Guard actually showed up. There were hundreds of them all dressed in black coats with Aro, Caius and Marcus leading them, and with Alec, Felix, Demitri and Jane behind them.

     Lilith looked over at Aro, seeing him smiling when the vampire king spotted Alice within their group, the possibility of him gaining her within the guard exciting him. Her golden eyes then narrowed in on Irina, who was walking among the Guard staring at her sisters and wondering why they were on the Cullens' side when she was on the other side. She could even feel a hint of regret coming from the vampire, the possibility of her making a huge mistake as her sisters would never protect the same thing that destroyed their coven once before.

     Howls were suddenly heard in the distance and Lorelei let out a breath of relief as the packs dispersed from the trees and made their way towards the Cullens and the other vampires, standing in between them to fill the gaps and make their side look bigger even though they clearly had less than the Volturi.

     The Volturi all took off their hoods and Carlisle took it as the opportunity to step forward and speak first, "Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilised manner." He began.