𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

Lilith doesn't get into bad moods often, but, after her math teacher announced their surprise test in class and she was extremely unprepared after not being able to sleep, it's safe to say: she's in a bad mood. Her face is flat as she walks over to the lunch table in the cafeteria days later after her field trip. She passed by the Cullens' table, trying to ignore the looks she received from all of them as they looked at her like some sort of alien; she especially didn't miss the face Edward made at her and how he immediately turned to his adoptive siblings and began to talk—no doubt about her. How childish, she thought to herself. It's okay, Lilith, you don't need to be his friend. You've got better ones.

"You need the mitts. You need them." Eric insisted as his friends began to disagree, "No, why do you keep arguing with me? You just need them. You're gonna get frostbite!"

As she arrived at the table, she put her bag down next to Bella and Eric grinned at her, "Hey! La Push, baby. You in?"

"Should I know what that means?" Lilith hesitantly asked, extremely confused as to what La Push was. She had never heard of it and she hadn't even been out of Forks yet—even though she had planned to weeks ago.

"La Push Beach down at the Quileute Rez. We're all going tomorrow." Mike explained while taking a bite of his carrot.

"We're going to meet Bella's friend Jake who lives down there." Jessica added as she ate a scoop of her yoghurt and Bella nodded while Lilith looked over at the brunette, her mind making the connection that Jake was the mysterious crush that Bella had to which Bella nodded at her, confirming her suspicions, "And there's a big swell coming in."

Eric suddenly stood up imitating as if he was on a surfboard, "And I don't just surf the internet."

Mike did the same as Jessica rolled her eyes, "Eric, you stood up once, and it was a foam board. Sit down." The boy quickly sat back down at his seat, sporting a large pout from Jessica's comment.

"I've never learned how to surf... I think I'll probably fall more times than Mike will." Lilith cringed, ignoring Mike's protests about how he was actually good at surfing.

"Don't worry, Lil, I'll teach you." Tyler jokingly winked as he flexed his muscles, "I'll even save you if you drown."

"I'll take my chances with Eric saving me." Lilith made a face, shoving Tyler's arm back down by his side, "You've already hit me with your car, I don't want to give you the opportunity to almost let me drown too—because if I didn't know any better, it looks like you're purposely trying to kill me."