𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊
ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

     Lilith and Edward ran hand-in-hand into the field that was used as the battleground. They saw that the Cullens were standing in front of a large fire that was filled its the remains of all the newborns that were just killed.

     "How long?" Edward questioned Alice with a sense of urgency.

     Alice turned to look at the couple, hiding the glee she felt when she saw them together like normal before answering, "A few minutes. Maybe ten?"

     "The pack needs to leave." Carlisle said, "The Volturi won't honour a truce with the werewolves."

     "He's right. They'll kill us all if they saw them here." Oliver stated, knowing the ways they worked. They never took kindly when it came to alliances with the wolves and Oliver didn't exactly have the energy to try and defend themselves against them at that point in time.

     Jacob ran out from within the trees towards the field to nod at the other pack members when one last straggler of a newborn made his presence known by appearing in front of the wolves. Leah snapped her jaws at the newborn vampire before lunging at him, the vampire catching her mid lunge and began to try and wrap his arms around her neck, "Leah, don't!" Edward yelled out as she ran towards them along with Jacob who jumped up and grabbed the vampire by its neck and knocking him off of Leah.

     The two tumbled on the ground and the vampire managed to wrap its arms around Jacob's body during it, causing Lilith gasp out as she remembered Jasper's warning during training. The vampire didn't hesitate to squeeze, and a loud crunching sound was heard followed by the horrid sound of Jacob howling out as he bones broke beneath him, causing Lilith to shut her eyes as he continued to howl and whine in pain.

     The vampire finally let Jake go and the wolf flopped to the ground weak, the rest of the wolves lunging at the vampire to tear him to pieces angrily while Lilith didn't hesitate to run to Jake's side, who had turned back into his human form, "You're gonna be okay." Lilith insisted shakily as she helped him roll over onto his back, "Carlisle and my dad are gonna take care of you, okay?"

     Carlisle and Oliver came over and inspected Jacob's body, "The bones on the right half of his body are shattered." The vampire noted.

     "God, I knew this was going to happen—this is why I didn't want you guys involved." Lilith scolded him, practically pulling at her hair in worry as she watched him continue to groan and have no idea what to do about it, "Bella is gonna kill me and you because of this."