𝐋𝐗𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

Lorelai was asked to stay and watch over Diana. Lorelai, who Lilith came to learn was Ryker's sister, and Ryker both insisted that she stay with the Cullens in case whoever made a deal with the Bailey parents doesn't try to come and collect their end of the bargain anyway. The idea of a vampire-witch hybrid baby was apparently too good of an opportunity to pass up to some people and they would do anything they could to get their hands on Diana once they knew of her existence.

     The witch placed another border around the Cullen home; and while it was amazing to watch from the perspective of a vampire instead of a witch, it was a little disheartening to feel closed in again while believing that becoming a vampire would help set her free. The Cullens had gotten used to being caged in by that point, and welcomed Lorelei's magic considering she had endless amounts of it and would be able to help out also while Lilith learnt to control her new abilities.

     Lorelei mainly kept to herself a lot. She was like her brother in ways that most siblings were, but she still had that softness to her that Lilith had to dig extremely far to see in Ryker. But that didn't mean it was mistaken for weakness as she was still so incredibly powerful like her brother—Lilith could feel her power practically radiating off of her even as a vampire. But, despite that, Lilith felt comforted around her. She felt like she could trust her and believe that she was there to actually help them.

There was even a part of Lilith that felt familiar with Lorelei as if she had seen her somewhere before but she couldn't quite pinpoint where. She had never actually seen Lorelei before that day with her parents; Ryker had only ever mentioned her once to Lilith in her dreams, and there were no records of her existence anywhere from when she was researching the high priest.

It was quite frustrating because Lilith knew she had seen something of Lorelei before but the fact that she couldn't put her finger on it was driving her crazy. Her mind had a million thoughts clouding her mind, and she would eventually figure it out however.

     "You okay there, darling?" She heard the smooth and velvety voice that belonged to Lorelai ask.

Lilith turned to face her before looking back out onto the mountains, "Yeah, I'm just having a moment to myself to process everything that just happened." She half frowned, "It's just... I didn't think it would end that way." She always knew she was going to leave her parents eventually. They were going to part ways if and whenever Lilith met her life partner or they ultimately died from old age—but, she didn't think it would end the way that it just did; in a big old mess of betrayal and burnt bridges. Her parents were supposed to love her and look after her, but they ended up being her own worst enemy. They came after her daughter; their own granddaughter.