𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

Sam Uley parked his car in the front driveway of the Bailey home. He slightly angled his body to look at Lilith to say goodbye to her.

"Thanks for driving me home." Lilith said to Sam as she took off her seatbelt, "I was going to ask Bella, but, she looked like she was having a moment with Jacob and I didn't want to bother them."

Sam chuckled. No one wanted to be around Bella and Jacob when they were having a moment—they all had to hear about their moments in Jake's thoughts and it was enough to put them off the amount of PDA they did around everyone as well, "Thats okay." He said to her, "And I spoke to your parents, by the way. They'll ease up on the whole grounding thing; but, they'll still want to talk to you about you skipping school today."

Lilith couldn't help but cringe. She got lucky since her dad was working late at the hospital again and her mom was out tutoring a student so they both wouldn't be home until later, which would buy her some time—but, either way that conversation was going to be horrible, "I'll probably die for that. Either way, I appreciate what you've done for me, Sam. You really didn't have to." She smiled appreciatively at the alpha wolf. Sam had gone out of his way multiple times now to either save her, help her out, keep her safe, and even make her feel slightly like herself again. She didn't know how she could ever repay him and she didn't know what it was about her that made herself so special for her to receive that sort of treatment.

"Someone's gotta look out for you." Sam joked as he reached to ruffle her hair.

The blonde slapping his hands away as she grumbled, "I hate how you all do that to me. It's annoying."

"It's funny." He retorted. The pack boys liked to doing it because they all thought the way her face scrunched up whenever they did it was too funny and adorable to not do it, so whenever they could—they wouldn't pass up the opportunity.

"It's mean." She scowled, "I'm gonna get you back one day, just you wait." She said as she opened the door and got out of the car.

"That's if you can reach my head first." Sam said back to her and Lilith narrowed her eyes and stuck out her tongue before closing the car door and walking to front door of her home.

She got to the wooden door and turned back to wave at Sam who had waited patiently for her to reach the front door to make sure she got there safely before waving back and driving off. As soon as the door closed behind her and she locked it, her eyebrows furrowed as she could hear the sound of Dakota going mental in the distance. She could hear her hissing and screeching and it concerned the blonde as Dakota was usually a calm cat. She rarely ever lost control or got angry (unless someone tried to make her dance for whatever reason) which made this seem very out of character for her. Lilith began to follow the sounds of Dakota's loud hissing, getting even more concerned as she realised it was coming from her room.