𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

     Months went by and there wasn't a single word from Ryker about Lilith's parents or any other underlying issue the Cullen faced. Within those months, the Cullens had gotten into a routine of being a proper family, and helping Edward and Lilith with Diana. Diana continued to grow at a fast rate; standing, walking and talking as a toddler when she was only a few months old. She needed constant attention and supervision to take note of any changes within her. Time seemed to become the enemy to Lilith and Edward now despite having endless amounts of it; they each worried how long they would have with Diana if she continued to grow at such an alarming rate.

     But it just made every moment more precious to Lilith, wanting to cherish every memory she could with her daughter before she would no longer have the opportunity to — if she no longer had the opportunity to.

     Diana loved the snow. Whenever she saw it sprinkle from the sky her mood would instantly go up and Lilith wouldn't be able to focus on anything else but how happy it made her daughter. Hence why she tried to make it a habit to let her play in the snow whenever she could, so they could build as many memories as they could doing the things that Diana loved most.

     The sound of Bella's teeth chattering distracted Lilith from the sight of her daughter playing; trying to catch the falling bits of snow, Lilith turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow, "It's so cold today." Bella defended herself as she pulled against Jake's jacket hoping that it could generate more heat for her.

     "You didn't have to come today." Lilith pointed out with a laugh. Bella and Lilith had planned to hang out that day regardless with Diana, but once it began to snow they knew they needed to go and play there, disregarding any previous plans they had organised. Bella insisted in still coming even though she could still very much feel the cold.

     Bella let out a scoff as she took out her phone and began to take photos of Diana while she played, "Please. As if I'd miss out on seeing this adorable thing have the time of her life."

"