𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     Lilith sat on the sofa days later as she was stuffing her mouth with chocolate and fruit. She had been craving it for the recent months of her pregnancy, and she was happy that she could finally eat it without throwing it up seconds later while Edward made her another glass of blood to have afterwards.

     Before she could have another bite of the milk chocolate chunk she gasped, a vision playing in front of her eyes.

     Edward and Lilith watched a teenage girl with long curly blonde hair and green eyes—who looked like the older version of the girl she had a vision of months ago—threw her head back and laughed at something that a boy who looked like a younger version of Sam said. The boy's eyes widened at the sound before his eyes softened and he looked at her like it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. He seemed to be truly smitten with the girl in front of him.

     The married couple heard footsteps behind them to see Emily and Sam walking towards them, Sam's arm around Emily's waist as they too were staring at the young couple. Once Emily and Sam were beside Edward and Lilith, Emily let out a sigh, "I still can't believe he imprinted on her." She admitted, resting her head against Sam's chest.

     Once the vision ended, Lilith let out a small gasp, her eyes softening as she ran a hand gently over her stomach soothingly, "You are going to be one special little lady." She told her child with a proud tone, feeling the baby kick her stomach gently in response.

     It made sense that since she had been drinking blood, she had been able to form a much stronger bond with her child and be able to communicate a little more without it hurting either of them. She had been able to see more visions and be able to keep the border up without having it weaken her constantly as much as it did previously.

     Edward then walked into the room, "If you keep eating too much of that you're going to be sick again." He scolded as he placed the styrofoam cup nearby and squatted down in front of her.

     "Well, I wasn't able to eat this delicious goodness for months. I'm just supplying my body of its wants and needs." She replied back with a smile, "I can't say blood and chocolate is the best combination, but, it'll make do for the meantime."

     "Don't forget add all of the fruit you've been eating into that combination." Edward joked and reached for her hand, "But, I really am glad that you're both feeling better. I was so worried that we weren't going to get through this."