𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

It was almost night time by the time Lilith walked out of the store. Her mother had send her directions to a shop that had a spice front but it was only known to witches in the area. She had gotten to talking with the shop owner and she thought she was really sweet and helped her find what she needed and explained that she would always be there to help out with witch business if needed. The shop owner, Magda, had a high respect for Lilith's parents, having heard of their reputation and stories from others and she appreciated everything that they had done and were doing for Forks. Lilith could feel that she would be spending a lot of spare time in the store after that moment knowing that Magda could teach her a few things that she would be struggling with.

"Have a good night." Magda bid and Lilith responded with a thank you as she left, placing the herbs in her bag as she began to walk towards the restaurant that Jessica, Bella and Angela had decided to eat at.

Night time had fallen quickly once she began to walk, it was no thanks to the short days that came with Winter time, but, she didn't mind as she continued to make her way over towards the restaurant knowing she would be there soon anyway since it was only a five minute walk. She turned towards an alley way, walking forward she could see a few men walk past but stop when they saw her walking by herself and decided to walk towards her. Lilith simply turned back the way she came from, knowing it wasn't safe to continue on towards the men.

She kept walking, pretending she didn't even notice them or that her heart wasn't pounding in her chest in fear, "Saw you in the dress store." One of them slurred, making it known to Lilith that they were drunk.

"Hey, where you running to?" The other yelled out.

Lilith turned around to see the other half of their friend group coming the other way, grinning ear to ear when they saw her, "There she is! What's up?" One of them practically cheered, "It's my girl."

One of the guys with the longer hair tossed a beer can to the other side over Lilith's head where his friends were, the girl whipping her head around to follow its path, "How you guys doing? Look who we just found."

Lilith turned to try to walk away but one of them grabbed her and pulled her towards them, "Where are you going?" Lilith continued to shove them away, her heart beat getting faster along with her breath getting shorter, "Come get a drink with us." They persisted.

"You should hang out with us. It's fun." They continued and Lilith's breathing continued to quicken as she tried to escape from them, feeling a panic attack building up. Panic attacks were never good in her case as her magic always accidentally made their way through and she didn't want to hurt anyone or herself. Or even expose herself to them, it didn't matter if they were drunk and they might not remember it, but, she couldn't risk it regardless.