𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

Dating Edward Cullen was nothing short of bliss. He somehow managed to break down her walls and implant himself deeply into her heart, so much so that it hurts to think of life without him. There wasn't a day that she didn't feel special to him, or doubt that he loved her. There wasn't a day where he didn't make her laugh or smile—and she knew that she was irrevocably in love with him. She would hold the memories with him dearly and stepping into that Biology class that day was something she would treasure because she met him. They didn't mind that they were different species, because to them, they were just Edward and Lilith. That's the way she liked it.

Lilith turned down the radio in Edward's car, who was driving them to school, ignoring the news broadcast about the missing hikers as she turned to him excitedly, "You probably don't care, but, it's Bella's birthday today!"

"Hey, I do care." He slightly whined and Lilith gave him a small look of disbelief, "Okay, maybe I don't care that much—but, I care about it because you care about it." He began to backtrack, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"That's what I thought also." The girl snorted, "Hopefully she likes the gift though since she doesn't like birthdays—too bad for her she has a best friend who loves birthdays. Do you think she'll like it? It took me so long to find something remotely adequate enough and I had to ask Alice to help me out, and then that overwhelmed me so hopefully the gift doesn't overwhelm her as well."

"I'm sure you got her something great." Edward verbalised as he placed a hand on her stocking covered thigh to slightly calm her down, sensing the long anxious rant that was building up because she was anxious about Bella not liking the gift.

"I really think I did, but, I don't want to speak too soon in case she thinks it's too much." She said reaching into her bag and pulling out the gift, "I was going to speak with her dad and try to coordinate my gift with theirs, but, after a long and extreme conversation with Alice, I got a completely different idea instead." Ever since prom, Lilith had been on cloud nine and she couldn't thank anyone other than Edward, and even Bella had a part in how she was feeling also which is why she wanted to get her a great gift for her eighteenth birthday.

"She'll love it." Edward told her as they parked the car, "Trust me." He said looking into her eyes, knowing that Alice had already seen how much Bella would love the gift anyway because it came from Lilith, even if she simply got her some lousy card that didn't have any writing in it.

"And I love you." She said to him cheekily, feeling calmer already before getting out of the car and going to greet her friends, leaving Edward in the car chuckling to himself at her antics.