𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

     Lilith stood in front of her high school with an excitement that she could not contain for the life of her. She had been buzzing about this day for years now; she was finally graduating from high school and she would never have to turn back. She was so excited that even the yellow gown that she was forced to wear for the ceremony couldn't take away the happiness that she was radiating.

     "You ready, hobbit?" Oliver asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder, to which Lilith nodded her head enthusiastically. The parents had come back to Forks for the ceremony before they would leave again to find allies, this would be first and only Lilith's high school graduation and there was no way they would miss it.

     Sierra let out a small excited screech as she held up the camera in her hand, "I need a picture." She announced, moving her handbag into her shoulder so she could free her hands and aiming the camera at her daughter, "Oh, Lil, you look so cute in yellow, you should wear it more often." She gushed.

     "I would if it didn't wash me out." Lilith responded to her mother through her teeth as she smiled and posed for the photo. The girl had blonde hair and pale skin—which didn't go too well with the rich yellow colour of the gown.

     "It doesn't wash you out as much as it does for me." She heard from the side, turning her head to see Tyler standing there looking absolutely disgusted by his appearance. Lilith let out an excited squeal and ran over to him, jumping to hug him, "It's good to see you too, Lilith. But, I have an important question for you."

     Lilith let go of Tyler to look at him strangely when she noticed his hands behind his back, "What is it?" She asked him almost nervously.

     "What did you get me for my graduation gift?" He asked her, and Lilith tilted her head to the side in confusion as he continued to speak, "Because I got you your gift and you're gonna love it."

     Lilith's eyes widened in fear, "I didn't know we were doing presents." She admitted, "Oh, my God, I didn't get you anything, I'm such a horrible friend! I'm so sorry, I'll definitely get you something after today!"

     Tyler laughed and released his arms from behind his back to reveal nothing in his hands, "We weren't doing presents, I was just messing with you."

     Lilith couldn't help but scowl, "Rude."

     Oliver and Sierra walked over towards their daughter and smiled at the interaction they had watched—they were definitely glad that she could experience a good and happy human life despite everything that she was brought into this life for. They were grateful for all of her human friends for bringing that normalcy to her life that Oliver and Sierra would never be able to give her themselves. And they were even more grateful for the pack and even the Cullens for keeping her safe and showing her the beauty of who she was, instead of living a life of regret because she felt like she would never be able to truly be herself around anyone else.