𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

Lilith thanked her dad as she exited the family car to the school parking lot. She was yet to get a car of her own since they had just moved and she had accidentally set it on fire while in a magic lesson, she would have to wait a few more weeks until they had completely settled into Forks before her parents would even think about coughing up the money to buy her another car—and one with insurance that covers arson. The small blonde girl hugged herself tightly, trying to ignore the uncomfortable stares she was receiving from the students as she walked towards the school building. It was like Forks had never seen a new student before and that she stood out like a sore thumb.

Maybe it was because she had moved to the school in March and it was in the middle of the semester. Her parents couldn't have chosen a worse time to pack up and leave, completely disregarding the fact that their daughter would have a harder time trying to fit in with friendship groups that have already been established for months—probably even years. As she walked up the stairs, a girl with purple glasses walked up along with her with a bright and kind smile. "Hey, you're the new girl, right?" She asked Lilith.

Lilith nervously nodded, "Um, yeah, I guess you could call me that." She responded. She wasn't sure what would be the correct way to respond to a question such as that one that wasn't too rude or too forward.

The girl held out her hand, "Well, I'm Angela." She introduced herself kindly, shrugging off the awkward start to the conversation, "And if it makes you feel any better, you're not the only person who is starting here today."

It did make her feel better that someone else would have to deal with the awkward first day nerves, she hoped that maybe they could stick together at least for the day before they inevitably found actual friends. "Oh, that's good." The blonde bit her lip. Her eyes then widened realising she hadn't told Angela her name, "I'm Lilith, by the way."

"Lilith, huh?" Angela raised an eyebrow, it was an interesting name to her as she hadn't heard anyone be called that. At least not in Forks.

"Yeah, it was like my parents predicted me to be some sort of monster." Lilith joked, "I think I've been okay so far, but, they might say something else." Her mind drifted to the image of her car being lit up in flames and her parents scrambling to get it put out before it drew attention to their home.

Angela laughed, "You're funny." She said, "Do you need help finding the office?" Lilith nodded and Angela began to show her the way to the office before she had to leave and go to her first class early to speak to her teacher about an extra credit project as she was falling a bit behind.