𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

Over the next few weeks, the newlyweds got into a comfortable routine. They explored the new parts of the island daily, ate delicious food, did any other activities they could think of, laid around on the private beach so Lilith could get a small tan and then... well, exploring each other whenever they felt the urge to. They both had a small kick out of what Alice had packed for the both of them; Lilith eventually trying on the pieces that Alice had gotten for her to wear before eventually Edward decided that she needed proper clothing considering she couldn't wear lingerie everyday—much to his dismay, he knew they would never get anything else done if she did.

     They had to go back to the main land one evening to get some more clothes for her due to their desperation from a couple of the night stalls, among some more dancing and drinking with the locals. Edward and Lilith had around two weeks left at Isle Esme before they would return back home to Forks, and they were rushing to finish exploring the entire island before they would return.

They were currently exploring another new part of the island, apparently Edward had heard running water coming from the direction they were currently going in during another hike; he had assumed that they may be a waterfall or even a river and they wanted to have a look at it before they left. However, Edward wanted to be a pain and keep running off to watch Lilith struggle as payback for her being cheeky with him the night before.

Lilith struggled to keep up with him—obviously as he was using his supernatural speed—panting from exhaustion as she continuously tried to move the branches and leaves out of her way before they smacked her in the face. She continued forward until she finally got to decently clear spot between all of the greenery, seeing her husband further in the distance, standing on a much higher ground. She made an unimpressed face as she realised she was going to have to try and catch up with him again and Edward turned to look over at her when he heard her nearby; when they made eye contact, he smirked and then sped off.

"Yep, just leave your mortal wife all alone in the jungle on your honeymoon with no idea where she is going." She grumbled to herself, blowing a piece of hair out of her face as her eyes scanned the area, trying to figure out where he could have went, "Great idea." She said sarcastically before gasping as she felt herself being picked up bridal style and carried.

She scowled at Edward when she noticed the proud grin he was sporting, "What did you say?" He asked her teasingly, "Because it sounded like you were complaining."

"I would never complain; I said you're the most amazing husband ever and I love you very much." She lied, wearing a fake smile.