𝐗𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

     Lilith felt like she was on cloud nine ever since her night with the Cullen and her kiss with Edward. Once she got home she had placed the food that they had given her in the fridge for her parents to have when they got home from work, she slipped off to bed and slept like a baby soon after. She woke up when her parents got home, but tried to fall back asleep as she didn't realise how exhausted she was after her date. Everything had just been so crazy and fast paced because in the moment it was great, but, she didn't realise until she got home how sleepy it made her feel. It was such a rush to feel that way, and she didn't even think it was possible to feel that strongly so soon, but, she did and she loved it.

Her parents came into her room to check on her, but once they saw she was allegedly fast asleep they closed the door and went back into the kitchen to talk quietly. After the last few secret conversations, Lilith knew that she needed to figure out what they were keeping from her and quietly got out of bed and snuck downstairs to listen in.

     "Charlie found a bare footprint track tonight." Oliver said in a hushed whisper, "They know the killer isn't an animal anymore."

     "I hope it wasn't the Cullens." Sierra said back as she opened up the fridge and looked confused at the containers of food that was placed in there that she didn't make, "They say they're vegetarians, but, for all we know that could be a lie."

     Did she say... vegetarians? Did her parents know about the Cullens being vampires? Oliver shook his head at his wife, "It's not possible. You've seen their eyes, if they were feeding and attacking humans their eye colour would be red, not gold." He debunked, "And Carlisle wouldn't be so restrained around humans when working in a hospital." Lilith's eyes widened. They knew. They knew about it all and they kept it from her. They never kept secrets from her, they were always open about everything because they knew secrets could end up getting them hurt.

     "You knew..." She whispered loud enough for them to snap their heads in her direction with wide eyes as they saw their daughter standing there with a look of betrayal on her face, "You knew that they were vampires and you kept it from me."

     "Lilith, we did it to protect you..." Sierra began as she got up from her spot to walk towards her daughter.

     "Protect me?" She snapped, "What would of protected me was actually informing me that I would be going to school with a bunch of vampires instead of having me figure it out on my own. What if they weren't vegetarians and they fed on me instead of helped me?"