𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

     As ironic as it sounds, Lilith is comfortable with the feeling of anxiety. Why, you may ask? It's ridiculous, she knows. It's because she's so used to feeling anxious that it's familiar. It's not a nice feeling, and it's often bittersweet when it returns to her. She picks it up easily in the energy that surrounds her and she soon becomes that same energy. This time, she notices it stemming from herself and she had noticed it in Bella as well. While she went to school feeling slightly anxious, waiting for Edward to show because he promised that he would tell her everything, and she felt that it was only fair for her to tell him about her being a witch; she had noticed that Bella looked slightly off all day and it worried her.

     She wanted to ask earlier, but, she waited the whole day when she noticed everything was different because she didn't want to ask her first thing in the morning and make her upset if it was something intense, "Are you okay?" She asked the brown haired girl, "You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable; I just noticed you've been a little quiet today."

     "Yeah, my dad's friend was killed in an animal attack last night." Bella explained as she shakily tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "It was a rough night for him, I stayed up all night to make sure he was okay
—not like I could sleep either, I just kept thinking how he's feeling, and now, I feel horrible that he has to work right after he just lost a friend."

     Lilith blinked as she recalled something from the night before.

     Lilith crept around the staircase, her ears trying to focus on the hushed whispers coming from her parents yet again. "Carlisle said to you that Waylon had bite marks all over his body and was drained of blood—it couldn't have just been one, it had to be several. Oliver. We need to do something soon or we need to leave." Sierra stressed to her husband, "We can't have Lilith find out about these things."

     "Lilith is going to find out about this stuff eventually. They're written about in our grimoires." Oliver reminded his wife, "She goes to school with Carlisle's kids for Christ's sake."

     "She could be in danger. We can't have them finding out about her. If they do, she's done for and so are we. I don't want to risk it when the attack was this close to town." She argued.

     "Yeah... my dad told me about that." She slightly lied, "How about I stop by tonight and drop off some dinner? I'm sure he probably doesn't want to make anything while he's in that state." She said sympathetically.