𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

The two sides immediately tensed up, ready for a battle and Alice's eyes widened as she saw the outcome of the situation and she knew she needed to intervene.

"Stop!" She shouted out, causing everyone to look at her—including Aro. "I have evidence that the child won't be a risk to our kind." Aro looked intrigued as he always wanted to see Alice's gift in play, even more eager when Alice took a couple of steps towards them with her hand out, "Let me show you." She offered him as she kept walking towards them, the Guard intervening and stopping her from getting any closer, along with hold Jasper back who had came with her.

"Brother?" Caius questioned while Aro ignored him and ushered her to come closer towards him. Alice shoved off Demitri and the other Guard member and walked towards Aro.

Jasper smirked as he began to use his gift on the vampires that were holding him back to try and get them to let him go, but then growled out when Demitri slapped him across the face when he realised what he was trying to do.

Aro eagerly grabbed onto Alice's hand, letting out a grunt as he looked into her mind for the vision she spoke of and Lilith decided to look into it also as she was only given glimpses of it from Alice beforehand.

Alice snatched her hand away from Aro's, "It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see, you still won't change your decision." She realised. Alice turned to Lilith, whispering to her that it was time.

She looked at Diana before handing her to Lorelei, "Take care of them." She whispered to the witch before she nodded, giving one last final look to Leah before the two disappeared in a heap of smoke.

"Find them!" Caius ordered Santiago, one of the fastest and best trackers in the Guard, the vampire immediately taking off to look for them.

Ryker smirked, "He won't find them." He told Lilith.

Alice turned to look at Aro before bending over and swinging her leg up, kicking Aro in the face and sending him flying backwards in the air, everyone watching in shock and rage at what had just happened.

The Volturi leader landed in a crouch, using his hands to dig into the snow to anchor him from going any further backwards before standing up and panting with rage. Alice immediately tried to run but was grabbed by the Guard, grunting out as she struggled against them.