𝐗𝐗𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

     Bella and Lilith sat in the truck after Jared and Embry had taken them to Emily's home. It wasn't too far from Jake's, but, the trip was much shorter than normal since they had taken Bella's truck. Lilith had spoken to the two boys, but, her friend was still in shock and hadn't said a word the entire ride. The two boys got out of the car and began to yip, letting Emily and whoever else was in the home know of their arrival.

Bella didn't look at Lilith as she concluded, "So... my ex-boyfriend's a werewolf, my best friend's a witch, and her ex-boyfriend is a vampire."

     "Uh... yeah." Lilith stuttered, "In simpler terms, I guess that's your life now." Bella's life was something straight out of a fiction book and she was slightly in shock that it was the new normal for her. She couldn't imagine her life without all of the craziness that was in it now. But, that didn't change the fact that she still didn't know whether she should be more afraid of that than content with it. She was taking things a lot better than Jake might've thought she would have, but, Lilith believed that it had something to do with the fact that she already knew about witches and vampires.

     The human girl licked her lips before following down the window of her truck and yelling out to Jared and Embry, "I think we should go back and see if Jacob's okay."

     "He'll be fine. I hope Jake sinks some teeth in Paul. Serves him right." Jared countered. Knowing who Bella was to Jake, Paul was slightly out of line and nearly broke a law. They all knew he couldn't control it because of his temper and he wouldn't of hurt Bella with everyone in the way to stop him, but, that didn't mean that they didn't think that Jake shouldn't rough him up a little.

     "Absolutely. Jacob's a natural as well. He's good." Embry shook his head as they walked towards the home, "You see him phase on the fly? I got five that says Paul doesn't touch him." He said to Jared.

    "To be fair, when Paul gets angry he could stand a chance." Jared began to play devil's advocate to Embry, "So, I'll take that action."

     Lilith got out of the truck and began to walk with the boys—Jared roughing up her hair and the blonde smacking his hand away and sending him a glare for earlier. The three of them stopping when they saw Bella struggling on whether she should get out of the car or not, "Come on in, Bella. We won't bite." Embry said to her, trying to warm her up to him to get her inside.

     "Speak for yourself." Jared joked as he walked inside, the girl getting out of car and walking towards her friend who beamed at her for getting out and walked towards her side.