𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

     Mike had decided to stick with Lilith and Bella for the rest of the day. The blonde girl deducted that it was most likely because of Bella and that he liked her. If Bella wasn't there, Mike would most likely not speak to her, but, she didn't want to leave Lilith alone, as she was her only friend at the school so far. It was currently lunch, and they had grabbed their food as Mike lead them over to his friend's table to introduce the girls to them. As they walked over, Lilith smiled having spotted Angela and she waved at her, Eric waved back thinking it was for him as he continued to speak about some movie to the group of friends.

     Mike pulled out the seat for Bella and Lilith sat in between her and Eric, pulling out her own chair as Jessica sat next to Mike, "Hey, Mikey, you met my homegirls Bella and Lilith?" Eric asked, as Mike offered him a burrito.

     "Oh. Your home girls?" He asked back.

     "Yeah." Eric nodded.

     "That's..." Mike trailed off.

     Before he could respond, a boy came over to them and kissed Bella and Lilith on the cheek, "My girls." He said and then pulled the chair out from underneath Mike, letting him fall to the ground. He then quickly ran away as Mike chased after him, "Sorry, I had to mess up your game, Mike!"

     "Tyler!" Mike yelled out after him.

     "Oh, my God." Jessica gasped as she moved closer to the girls, "It's like first grade all over again. You're the shiny new toys."

     "That makes me feel great about myself." Bella mumbled under her breath, not liking that she was being compared to a toy used by children.

     "So, you guys have been friends for a long time?" Lilith asked the group, changing the subject from what could be an uncomfortable conversation when she realised that they have been friends since their childhood.

     "Yeah, since elementary school." Jessica nodded as she took a bite of her apple, "I honestly have no idea how we've stayed together this long, but, I guess since we live in such a small town we don't have much of a choice."

     Before she could get another response, Angela pulls out a camera and told them to smile. Bella flinched when the flash hit her eyes, "Oh, sorry, I needed a candid for the feature." Angela told them.

     "The features dead, Angela." Eric said seriously, "Don't bring it up again." He said standing up and walking over to Bella and patting her on the shoulder comfortingly, "I got your back, baby." He said causing Jessica to scoff in disbelief at what he had just said.