𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

She then turned to her daughter and pinched at her cheeks, causing her to giggle and try to lightly slap her fingers away while Lilith hummed, "Aunt Leah and Lorelei are just so silly, aren't they, baby?" She teased while Diana nodded her head and let out a laugh in agreement, showing off her little baby teeth that had completely grown. 

"This is what I like." Jake spoke as he sat down besides Tia and Benjamin, rubbing his hands together as he continued, "A little pre-battle bonfire. Telling war stories..." He then looked around to see the other vampires just standing around, "Or just standing there like frickin' statues." He added with a shake of his head.

Garrett then appeared besides them, "Name any American battle. I was there." He told Jake, using his elbow to lean onto his knee and point at them.

"Little Bighorn." Was the first battle that came to Jake's mind.

Garrett let out a smirk, "I came this close to biting Custer." He said, pinching his fingers together. "But the Indian's got him first."

Kate appeared on Garrett's lap, "Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople." She said while Garrett rubbed her arm. "He didn't win that one on his own." She smirked, thinking back on the good old days.

"If you're talking battles you're talking the Eleven Years' War." The Irish coven were next to sit on the tree logs that had purposely been broken down by the vampires to sit on. "No one does rebellion like the Irish."

"You lost the Eleven Years' War." Garrett reminded Liam.

"Aye. But it was one hell of a rebellion." Liam responded with a smirk, causing a chuckle out of the rest of them.

Soon enough, all of the vampires stood around the campfire telling stories of their times and the battles they fought in to pass the time or take out years of aggression out. Lilith felt Diana's head rest onto her shoulder, she looked down to see her eyes drooping, getting tired from being up so late.

She was usually asleep long before that time, but she wanted to stay up and listen to the stories even though she didn't understand much of what everyone was saying. She just liked listening to them talk with excitement and listen to their laughter.

"Are you tired, baby?" Lilith asked her, seeing her nod her head sleepily. "Okay, let's get you to sleep then." She decided, hiking her up further onto her hip as she carried her daughter towards their tent that Edward had set up for her earlier in the day.

She could hear Stefan and Vladimir talking next about their time when they were in the Volturi's position, feeling their sadness as they spoke about their past before it turned into anger at the idea of being able to finally get their revenge on the Volturi after 1,500 years of waiting. Lilith could understand their thirst to return the favour if they had come after her family and her home, she couldn't help but applaud their patience as she had no idea how they could have waited so long to be able to do so.

Not to mention after they had lost the life of a mate and a coven member. The pain that Stefan must have felt ever since would have been excruciating—she remembered how horrible it was being away from Edward when he broke up with her, but now that they were one in every single way, Lilith knew it would break her if he were to ever die. Stefan was most likely pushing through because of Vladimir and not wanting to leave him alone. Lilith would want to do the same now that she had Diana—even if it pained her to go every day without Edward. She could never leave Diana alone to fend for herself.

𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ― 𝐞. 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara