Within the last few months, Diana began to come out of her shell and started to grow more comfortable around the rest of Cullens, Bella and Jacob considering how often she saw them and no longer tried to use her gift to communicate with them. It was still a work in progress however when it came to people she wasn't familiar with, usually hiding behind her mother or father and using her gift with them to talk to the strangers. They assumed once she grew older that her confidence would shine through, but it would take a lot of work to condition that side of her out.

     The blonde toddler that had her hair pulled up into two pigtails turned around with an excited smile on her face and began to trod over towards her mother and aunt with her palm facing upwards, "Mommy, look!"

     Lilith squatted down in front of Diana and looked at her palm seeing the tiny snowflake on her hand. She let out a gasp, "A snowflake. How beautiful." She complimented as she stood up, pressing a kiss to her daughter's head before completely straightening up, "Do you wanna go find me another one, little bug?"

     Diana nodded and closed her fist, forgetting that her hands still held warmth and the snowflake melted instantly while she ran looking for another snowflake to bring to Lilith.

     "Have you found out anything about her growth rate?" Bella questioned as she watched Diana also.

     Lilith shrugged, "We're about seventy percent sure that her fast growth is from her vampire side. But, Edward thinks that we'll find answers in Brazil. Apparently there are tribes there that might know something." She wanted to turn to Ryker to ask him what to do, but it was hard to get into contact with him now without her magic and without the ability to sleep. She would just have to wait for him to come to her and hope that he would be able to get to them in time.

     The last time she had heard from him wasn't too long ago. His message was vague but she it was best to just listen to what his message said in order to make sure things went smoothly. She noticed the note when she had walked into the cottage, sitting ominously on her dining table on old parchment paper. She had picked it up and the old school running writing scribbled across it from ink took her a moment to read.

Your parents have been spotted near Forks. I will be in touch soon with more updates, unfortunately not with good news. Stay alert.

— Ryker.

     And while she took the warning quite seriously when it came from Ryker, Diana was getting fussy without being able to go outside in the snow and it was getting to the point that if Lilith didn't take her, she would've exploded. Maybe it was spoiling Diana by giving in, but Lilith wanted her daughter to be happy. Always. She never wanted her to feel restricted or unhappy with her life like she did sometimes. Hopefully one day she'll learn to not give in.

     Sensing someone watching her, Lilith looked up in the distance, her eyes zooming in to see a blonde haired woman standing up top the mountains looking directly at them. Diana looked to where her mother was looking, also spotting the woman and instantly ran to behind her mother's legs, "Mommy, who is that?" She questioned, her voice trembling as they could both sense the anger rolling off of the woman.

     "I think that's just our cousin from Denali, baby, it's okay." Lilith assured her once she recognised the woman's face, turning to pick up her daughter and hold her onto her hip, "Irina!" She called out but the woman's top lip curled before turning around and running away.