𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

Lilith had gotten used to the high priest's teasing glances, as if his face was letting her know that he knew something she didn't, and he was getting a kick out of watching her scratch her head at his riddles.

    "So, how's the pregnant life treating you?" The high priest questioned with a teasing glance, to which Lilith simply responded with a glare. She knew she looked terrible, and he knew it, too. She knew she looked extremely skinny and pale like a ghost, she had eye bags that made her look as if she hadn't slept for years, her hair was dead and there would be chunks falling out whenever it was brushed or washed. She was hungry constantly but could never keep anything down for long enough. Despite all of this, however, she was too stubborn to give up on her child when she was so close to the end and when there was a chance that she could turn her health back around.

"I'm constantly craving chocolate and fruit, but can't even smell it without wanting to puke up my insides, how do you think I feel?" Lilith deadpanned, "I can't even have water without vomiting it straight up—and it's water."

"You really haven't figured out the answer to what I told you, have you?" The high priest looked amused.

    Lilith couldn't help but groan, "I'm constantly suffering from this thing called pregnancy brain. It's a real thing and you should read up on it."

The high priest simply rolled his eyes, he had gotten used to her pregnancy mood swings and her snarky responses during their time together in her mind, sometimes he wanted to shake her about until she dropped the attitude but he just put up with it knowing that he only would have a month left until it would all be over.

If she even makes it that far.

"Lilith, this is your health we are talking about here, you should really make that your first priority." He scolded her and she groaned again. Ever since she became pregnant, he began acting like her second father—not as if she didn't already have one, or Sam at one point in her life.

"Well, I'm trying, you're not exactly giving me any straight answers; and to be honest with you, I still don't trust you." Lilith admitted to him, "Like, I don't even know your real name—do you even have a name?"

She watched as the high priest let out a dramatic sigh and rolled his eyes at her. She could tell he had been trying to get her to trust him for months now, but, after everything she had been told about him she was hesitant to agree to it so blindly especially since she had so much to lose now. She was even still hesitant talking to him in her dreams, but, was still taking the steps to do it since if she would need his help, he would have to somewhat like her for him to want to do it.