Chapter 61: Questioning His Rigorous Ways

"So let me get this straight, this merchant came here from the far east?" Indra asked, both his arms were folded above his chest and his back was leaned against the railings.

"That is according to him actually, Master Indra!" The advisor standing before him simply replied.

"I see!" Indra whispered to himself. "So, did he say anything else to you while I was gone?"

"No!" Futami simply replied. "Well, nothing that much important to tell you honestly."

Releasing a deep sigh, the prodigy then said "Father may have taught us to never judge a book by it's cover. But still, regardless whether everything this Gyeoul Bing told us was the truth or not, my guts are telling me that man can't be fully trusted."

"I see what you mean, Master Indra. Running a business composed of marketing items that are quite obviously fake is bad enough. But claiming that he has developed a medicine that is capable of curing an illness, rather make one immune from it, now that is extremely dangerous."

"Creating a medicine made specifically for curing an illness is a very long process. There's thorough research and testing whether the medicine would work or not, which is also the dangerous part."

"Right! There's also the impending risk of allergic reaction, the medicine not working, making the sickness worse and overdose!" Futami said as he lifted each of his fingers in gestureo to the many items he had just mentioned.

"The pride and ambition in his eyes were as clear as crystal, and we have already seen that this Gyeoul is one smooth talker. Which made me realize, I don't think he's leaving this place anytime soon." Lifting himself away from the wall he was resting against, Indra then added "Futami, keep a close eye on that fraud, same goes for his little pageboy. Make sure none of them do anything funny!"

And with that, the prodigy began walking away.

"Also, make sure to tell Ashura to stay away from those guys too!"

That's when he realized.

Spinning himself to look back at his father's advisor, Indra then said "Speaking of which, where is he anyway?"

"Do not fret, Master Indra. Master Ashura said he was just going out with his friends, so there's no need to worry about the young lad!" Futami reassuringly told the younger male.

"Oh, those guys!" Indra quietly whispered to himself, immediately knowing what that meant as well as whom the advisor meant by friends.

For some reason, a hint of exasperation could be heard from within his voice.

"Seriously, Ashura is better off doing something more productive than waisting his time hanging out with a couple of losers." Turning himself away from the older man, the brunette then added "Ok then, I'm off now!"

Right when the teen was about take a step and begin walking away, he was stopped when...

"And Master Indra, before you go!"

Once again, the prodigy then turned to face the advisor.

"I don't mean to intrude in your personal life. But if I may, those two may be complete strangers to us. However, I can't help but notice how cruel you were when you spoke to them."

"Your point is?" Indra asked as he once more folded both his arms above his chest.

"What I'm trying to say is even though they may be suspicious individuals, that doesn't mean you have to act as bitter as you were moments ago. But not only them, the same goes for a whole lot of other people. Take your brother for example. All he wanted to do was just help, but you turned him down."