Chapter 58: Morning With The Bird And Albino

"Krishna?"

"Krishna, please, just wait!"

"No, Krishna, wait! Please, don't go! Don't leave me too!"

"An even greater power lies dormant inside you, but there is one condition for awakening that power!"

"You must loose love!"

"It's like...having someone that you love deeply...die!"

"I believe you missed one!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Releasing a sharp gasp, he abruptly shot up from his arms with dark eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. Heaving in and out deep and heavy breaths, multiple beads of sweat trickled down his face as he raised a hand to rake his brunette bangs over his head.

"It's...It's just a dream!"

Seeing to it that it really was the case, Indra slowly began to calm himself down, his heavy panting shifting into slow and normal breathing, eventually turning into a deep sigh. Suddenly, a loud cawing noise had caught his attention and made him look down to see. His eyes then landed upon what appears to be an all too familiar black bird.

"Huh, I'm surprised you're still here!" He said to to the raven and lifted a hand to tenderly brush a finger against it's feathery throat. "I'm very certain that your wing is fully healed by now, so you're free. But why haven't you left yet?"

It seems as though the raven was trying to give the human teen it's reply by once more loudly cawing.

"Sorry, I don't speak raven!"

Lifting himself up from the desk he was lying on, his gaze then soon took notice of the many open books scattered all over the flat surface.

Heaving out another exhausted sigh, he then groaned "Seriously, did I end up falling asleep on the desk again?"

And with that, he then slowly began to pick up the books until they were stacked into a neat pile atop his desk. And as soon as he was finished cleaning his mess, he then soon after got up to look at himself at his bedroom mirror. Indra recalled his younger brother telling him that he looked very awful the other day.

But the moment he saw his own reflection, specifically, seeing those God-horrible dark bags hanging beneath his eyes as well as his hair sticking out in ever direction possible, the perfect thing to describe what he exactly looked like right now was far worst than just awful, terrible maybe.

"Ugh! Still haven't found what kind of disease we're dealing with here, and this is what I get!"

It seems that not at all did the prodigy minded whether his hair was messy or not, because he just went straight to tying bandages on the strips of hair that framed both sides of his face as well as finishing it with a simple low ponytail. Eventually, he then picked up a flat saucer along with the small paintbrush that sat beside it.

Dipping the brush's tip into the bowl, he then proceeded to trace the dark purple liquid beneath his eyes, making certain that the bags under his eyes are completely hidden beneath the paint. Looking back at the reflection in front of him, a grumpy-looking teen may be starring back at him. But it was rather better than walking around looking like you haven't slept for days, which was actually closer to the truth then meets the eye.

From out of nowhere, Indra then once more heard the raven's loud caws. Out of curiosity, the brunette then turned to see what was going on with it this time. That's when he found the feathered animal for some reason curiously pecking at something nearby.