Chapter 48: Three Years Later

From within the compound's main building, there stood two adult men in the very front of such wide and open sect, their attentions fully focused on the many subordinates sparring against each other through hand-to-hand combat. But what had actually caught both of their attentions were the two pairs of sparring partners at the far end of the hall. One of these sparring individuals were none other than young Ashura himself.

Throughout the years, his brown hair grew two locks framing either sides of his face which were wrapped in bandages and a blank white band tied around his forehead. He wore a light-coloured kimono with magatama adorned around the collar and held closed by a dark-colored sash and underneath it was a black full-body suit. Other than his changed appearance through time and growth, it seems his skills barely even changed and still remained as poor and careless back when he was just a mere boy all those years ago.

This was due to the fact that the only thing he could do was frantically block the incoming attacks of his opponent. As for the second pair of sparring partners, besides the years of growth too greatly changing his appearance, with those all too familiar brunette wavy locks, he was immediately recognized as none other than Indra Otsutsuki himself. Unlike back then during his younger years, the locks that framed either side of his face were now too wrapped in bandages and he wore his long brown hair back in a low ponytail.

His eyebrows were cut short, a symbol of nobility perhaps and his dark eyes gained blue markings underneath it, which were turned up at the corners. The same as Ashura, his wardrobe consisted of a high-collared light-coloured kimono adorned with magatama and held close by a dark sash as well as wore a black full-bodied suit underneath. Aside from all that, unlike his little brother, the older male was literally destroying his opponent as he landed powerful and aggressive hits on his adversary, leaving the poor male to helplessly block such strong attacks.

And when he did desperately try and land a hit on the boy, it was proven to be all for not when the Otsutsuki simply blocked it with ease. In a blink of an eye, Indra's eyes flashed a blazing red, frightening his opponent the very moment he unfortunately met gazes with him. Caught in a trance, the unlucky one barely even noticed the prodigy's hand engulfed in pure chakra heading straight towards him.

Soon after, the attack looked to have been far too powerful, it sent the adversary flying far away into the opposite end of the hall

Soon after, the attack looked to have been far too powerful, it sent the adversary flying far away into the opposite end of the hall. Catching this aggressive display of power, it made every single one of the trainees pause from their actions, turned their attentions away from their opponents and towards the young prodigy. This includes young Ashura, whom starred in awe and a fascinated expression on his face.

"Amazing!"

What the young brunette was unaware of was the incoming chakra infused hand of his opponent. Which resulted in him, just like his older brother's unfortunate opponent from before, came crashing down on the floor.

"Ow, ow, ow!"

Now standing a few feet from the defeated pair, with his eyes back in it's natural dark color, the prodigy glowered down on the two failures, disappointment was written all over his features.