Chapter 52: Taking Care Of Everybody

"Hmph! It's settled then, not even Krishna can use her medical ninjutsu to heal their illness!" Indra sneered, both his arms were crossed above his chest and his back leaned against the wall.

"It pains me deeply to agree, but so it seems!" Futami conceded, a sad expression gloomed over his features as he released a tight breath.

"But if Sis can't heal them, then what are we going to do?" Ashura worriedly asked, whom now sat atop the sill of a window nearby his older brother. "We can't just leave those guys like that, they really looked a lot like they were in great pain."

"Do not fret, Master Ashura. The medics are unable to heal the men, that's true. However, all they can do is just either slow down the staging process or lessen the pain. And that includes Miss Krishna!"

That is all the explanation needed on the reason to why said female teen was no longer with them as well as the why all three males were now having this discussion in a separate room to begin with.

"So, what now? We can't just stand here and do nothing while Sis and the other medics do all the hard work!" The younger brunette spoke as he hopped off from his seat. "We have to do something at the very least to help out in this situation!"

"Good thinking, Master Ashura! For starters, we can try and figure out the reason why our medics are having a hard time trying to heal their illnesses!"

"And to figure that, we first need to find what kind of illness these men are inflicted with." Turning to meet gazes with the advisor, Indra then asked "Futami, have any idea what kind of sickness the men are now suffering? I have a bad feeling that what they're having is no ordinary fever!"

"You may have a point Master Indra. It is a clear day today and it hasn't even rained in weeks, so they would've had a heatstroke instead of a fever right now" the advisor agreed as he placed both his thumb and index finger below his chin. "After all, a high fever is one of the common symptoms of many dangerous illnesses, especially the contagious ones!"

Soon after, the room then fell into silence as all three males in unison began to quietly think amongst themselves.

That's until the peacefulness was suddenly broken when Ashura, with one hand raised like a student trying to catch his teacher's attention during a class began speaking "Oh, they're fishermen, right? Why don't we try checking out their boats then?"

"Master Ashura, you're point is?"

"That way, we may be able to find out clues that will lead us to what may have caused them to go ill of a sudden." Letting out a huff, Indra then continued "Not bad, finally for once you get to use that walnut-sized brain of yours!"

And with that, he then for some reason upright smacked the back of his younger brother's head.

"Ow!" The dunce quietly growled in pain and shot a glare at the older brunette. "That really hurted Elder Brother, physically and emotionally!" He added as he raised his right and using it to rub the very swollen area in order to ease off the pain. "And I'm still debating whether that was either a compliment or an insult!"

"Futami, continue to observe the five patients for any more signs of symptoms that can lead to a certain illness. As for Ashura and I, we'll be heading to the river to investigate their boats" Indra ordered in a commanding tone, basically ignoring his younger brother's complaints, even though it was his idea to begin with.

"Yes, Master Indra!"

"You heard me!" The older brunette exclaimed as he grabbed a hold of the back collar of his younger sibling's kimono. "Come on, Dumbasshura! Let's go!"