Chapter 15: The Risk Of Being Discovered

It was a blurr at first, but after a few blinks, the vision was finally clear. There a pair of dark gentle eyes ever so slowly began fluttering open. Eventually, those very eyes suddenly widened upon realization.

The brunette inhaled sharply as he shot up from where he laid. Swinging his head both left and right, he discovered that he was still inside the basement chamber, Krishna's basement chamber.

Did...Did I...Did I just fell asleep?!

A soft snore then woke him up from his thoughts. Turning towards the source, he then found the albino girl herself. The boy could only guess that she too fell asleep, however, she was in a sitting position with her head hanging low a bit.

That's when the memory of the time before he had fallen into a deep slumber had flashed in his mind. The memory of him being enveloped within the girl's arms as he melted into the embrace, light-headed and intoxicated by the warmness and that mysterious sweet scent. Just the thought of it made the boy's two cheeks to blush a bright pink.

------------------------------------------------------------

Gently placing a blanket over her body, Indra had somehow managed to lay the girl on the her futon just so she can feel more comfortable as she slept. Now that he was finished tucking Krishna in her bedding, that's when something had caught his eye. Oddly enough, what he was now starring out of curiosity was a few pale strands of the girl's hair.

I wonder!

He was hesitant at first, but he soon managed to stretch his hand out to take those very strands in his hands and drew them close to his face. Starring down at the girl's albino locks for a moment, he himself didn't knew why when he sharply inhaled pieces of Krishna's hair.

She...She smells like a Sweet Lotus! Indra thought with a deep expression stuck to his face as he looked down at Krishna, whom was still quietly sleeping in her bed. Seeing her peacefully sleeping like this makes me realize how pretty she is.

He himself didnt know why as well, but there was this drive that led him to lean in to hover over the sleeping girl and drew his face close to hers. Tilting his head to the side, he then slowly drew his face closer and closer to her side, her sweet scent filling his nostrils more and mores as he got close to her neck. Suddenly, another image then appeared in his mind, a tall familiar glowing figure with long flowing white hair.

Abruptly pulling himself back up whilst hitching his breath, Indra then quietly backed away from the girl, a hand slapped above his gaping mouth. His dark eyes were easily compared to a tuna's as they never left the sleeping girl, his mind raising multiple questions what on earth he had just done back there. Violently shaking his head, the brunette immediately got up from where he sat and went straight to the shoji doors that led out of the room.

Sliding the door open, he was about to exit the room, but decided to twist his head to look over his shoulder, probably to check on the girl behind him. Seeing that she was still peacefully sleeping in her bedding, the brunette then turned back to exit the room and close the door behind him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching the very top of the stairwell, Indra managed to notice one of the very few windows that so happens to be nearby, seeing the bright blue sky from outside the building he was in.

"The sun is still out, so I guess that means I haven't been gone for too long" Indra whispered to himself as he let out a breath of relief.

With that, he continued on and silently walked through the hallway. As he strolled down the halls, the boy had a long face along the way as the absurd thoughts flew around from within his mind and his eyes starring longingly below on the floor.