Chapter 21: Diabolical Plan Commence

In the middle of the large household's training hall, there stood the two brunettes, swinging hits, dodging attacks and blocking strikes, training perhaps. And at the far front of the open chamber, with his arms crossed above his chest, there the advisor stood, his dark eyes closely studying the movements of the two children. Swiftly crossing his arms to block an incoming attack of his older brother's palm, the memory of their discussion from earlier then flashbacked in his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------

"So listen carefully!" His older brother said with his arm swung over his shoulder. "I'm not very sure when will Father return home, that means we need to make this quick and certain that nobody ever notices regarding our disappearance. So the plan is that we should end our afternoon sparring exactly at dusk, and that's when we'll sneak her out. Thus, we'll make it there the very moment the sun will set and the moon is out. That's the plan!"

"Uh huh! And in case you forgot, Elder Brother! I'm not being offensive and all, but... " The younger boy's voice then suddenly changed into an aggressive one when he slightly yelled with his hands raised as emphasis "Look at her! The two of us are already used to her, and we might be the only dudes who know she's a nice kid. However, when other people see her, that tells a different story. She's literally covered in bandages..." he said with one finger raised. "She's as pale as a ghost..." he raised another finger in to a peace sign. "And lastly, she's got horns!" He exclaimed, both his hands were in peace signs and on either sides of his head, signifying said body part. "How are we supposed to slip her through those people without both getting caught or catching any attention?!...Or scaring the living daylights out of somebody?!"

"Oh don't you worry, Little Brother! I already got that covered!" Reassuringly replied Indra as he lightly patted his sibling's back. "All we gotta do is just find a way to end the sparring early with a valid reason. Also, we should at least try and distract Futami too, just in case." Placing both his thumb and pointer finger below his chin and above his crossed arm over his chest, he mumbled in his thoughts "But the question is, what and how are we going to do it?"

The older brunette then let out a loud hum as he began to think. Mirroring his actions, the younger one too placed his own two fingers under his chin and loudly hummed along with his brother.

His features then lit when he said in the same ecstatic tone "Hey, what about this idea, Elder Brother? Why don't I pretend to be hurt during our spar? Therefore, Futami will think that we're in the infirmary instead of elsewhere."

"That's actually not a bad idea, Ashura! But, there's actually one problem."

Hearing this, the younger boy's eyebrows slowly narrowed a bit in worry.

Noticing, Indra quickly said out of panic and in an assuring tone as he waved his hands in front of him "Hey now, don't get it the wrong way, Ashura! That is honestly not that bad of an idea, I really think so. I'm even surprised that a lunkhead like you would come up with such great a idea."

Hearing the dumb nickname the older boy just called him, all the young brunette did was shoot him an 'Are you Serious?!' glare with an arched eyebrow.

"No offense!" Sheepishly grinned Indra with both hands raised in defense in order to appease the boy's agitation. "I mean, without you, I wouldn't be planning this in the first place!"

The look on the little brunette's face then thankfully turned into more of an understanding one.

"Like I said, there is a few problems regarding your plan!"

Crossing his arms over his chest, young Ashura then asked in a bit of a curious but worried tone "What is it, Elder Brother?"

Awkwardly rubbing his arm, just by looking at his face, Ashura knew that his older brother was hesitating a bit as he drifted his dark eyes to the side.