Chapter 51: How They Go Through With It

"What were the both of you thinking?!"

With their backs against the wall, both Ashura and Krishna had guilty looks on their faces as they lowered their heads in shame, neither having the courage to look straight at the enraged look in Indra's eyes or rather were desperately just trying to avoid them. The albino was left to nervously rub her arm.

As for the other, with the basket still in his grasp, the spiky-haired brunette was left to tightly hold on to it with shaking hands. Standing before the two sulking teens was none other than the eldest of them three, his arms firmly crossed above his chest as he glowered down at the younger pair. From the looks of it, whatever both the girl and his brother may have done, Indra pretty much didn't look very much happy about it.

And despite being two of his most precious loved ones, he did not even cared whether his actions scared them two to the point of fearing for their lives from his wrath.

"How many times do I have to tell you two?! None of you are allowed to leave the compound without my company! Worst of all, none of you even bothered to tell me where you were going to begin with!"

"Sorry, Elder Brother! It's just that...you were really busy with subordinates and all and-"

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses, not even from you, Ashura!" Indra angrily yelled, his dark eyes flashing red with the sharingan.

The moment the younger brother unfortunately met gazes with his elder's blazing red eyes, of course, it made him flinch. Recently, it seems that every time the prodigy glares at his younger brother with eyes filled with so much hate, the poor lad was left frozen and silenced in fear as a cold shiver ran down his spine.

"You may not be the older one, but you are still as responsible as I am for Krishna's safety. Ashura, you're better than this!"

"But, Elder Brother! We were just-"

What had interrupted Ashura from explaining further was when Krishna for some reason suddenly raised an arm out in front of him. It shocked him at first, but the young brunette immediately realized it was her way of signalling him to cease from speaking any further, to which he somewhat obliged. Surprisingly, the fear in the albino's pale eyes had completely changed into a brave look, her stern gaze not even once breaking contact with Indra's sharingan.

I. Needed. His. Help. In. Buying. Ingredients. To. Make. Curry. Bread... So. Please.,. Do. Not. Be. Angry. With. Him. For. Going. Out. Without. Your. Knowledge. Or. Approval... I. Told. Him. That. We. Do. Not. Have. The. Time. To. Inform. You. About. It... So. The. Only. Person. You. Should. Be. Angry. With. Is. Me... I. Am. Sorry.!.

With the sharingan activated, there's no mistake in Indra's mind that just by taking notice of the way how his brother's eyes squinted a bit, he could only assume that it was his sad attempt to keep the moisture from escaping his eyeballs. Shockingly, until now, the eldest of them three has finally realized that his scoldings has gone too far. Yes it was true, he was downright mad that these two would go somewhere without telling him about it.

However, these two were still his two most precious loved ones, so treating them harshly like so very much hurted him as much as they, but only a little bit. Releasing a deep sigh, Indra then folded his eyes close, only to open them back, revealing that the sharingan was no longer there and his eyes back to it's natural dark onyx color. Strangely enough, the eyes that was once filled with so much rage suddenly softened into a worried one, it was as if it was his turn to feel guilty for his actions towards the young pair.

Placing both of his hands on each of their shoulders, both Ashura and Krishna were filled with utter shock when Indra suddenly pulled them both close against him, tightly embracing them from around their necks.