Chapter 37: Three Days Later

"I would like you all to meet a new member of our family!"

Gathered up at the very front of the large household is where they were. Mixed between shocked, surprised or confused expressions, Hagoromo's ninshu subordinates starred with mild eyes at the pale girl standing before them.

With both his hands on her two shoulders, the man continued "Everyone, meet Krishna Otsutsuki!"

Swinging an arm around the albino's back and holding on to her, the young boy beside her then cheerfully added "Yeah, and she's our new Sister!"

"If that's the case!" One of the young men said before they all in unison lowly bowed in presumably respect. "Then it's a pleasure to meet you, Young Miss!"

Seeing how his subordinates easily accepted the girl and treat her respectively in such way, it honestly left Hagoromo surprised a bit. But he was also thankful in the same time, guess his teachings really did pay off after all.

"Anyhow, my oldest son, Indra mentions he has a new invention he would like to present to us. And he also says that everyone should step back and to avoid doing anything that may break his concentration."

This left the students confused at first, but they only nodded in response anyway before doing as told, taking a few steps backwards. And with that, Hagoromo too began to walk away, but only decided to watch whatever his son was going to do by the right.

"Ashura, you know what to do?" Indra asked his brother, whom was at the other side of the girl.

Said boy responded to him with a nod and a hum.

Averting his attention to the girl, he then added "Come on, Sis!"

With that, he then dragged the girl along with him as he too made his way beside his father to watch along with him in the sidelines.

"Good luck, Elder Brother!" He grinned with his thumb raised.

Hearing this form of support coming from his baby brother, he couldn't help but smile. Afterwards, Indra then turned back towards the audience before him, a serious and determined expression on his face. For some reason, he then dropped into a squat on the ground and placed his hands together neatly above his lap.

He calmly took in a deep breath before gently closing his eyes shut, his eyebrows knitting and it made him look like he was concentrating.

"What do you think the Young Master's doing?" Whispered one of the subordinates with a hand covering his mouth.

"I dunno, meditating maybe!"

Upon hearing their teacher irritatingly clear his throat, the startled two immediately stood straight and shut their mouths in fear of disappointing him any further.

Turning to look at the girl beside him, Ashura then whispered "Sis, I think you'll need to get behind me for this."

She raised a brow in confusion, but she did so anyway and proceeded to make her way behind the brunette. Soon after, the audience then closely watched as the eldest son lifted both his hands to form odd signs. As soon as he made the last sign, he then opened his eyes and held his hand out.

Then from out of nowhere, a small flame then appeared above his palm, only to explode and disappear in an instant. But as expected, meeting eyes with those very bright flames frightened the girl and made her quickly behind Hagoromo instead. As for the audience and the younger brother however, they were left amazed and dazzled at the young master's performance.

A few 'Wows!' could even be heard from the crowd, and the very first thing young Ashura did was ecstaticly push his heels towards and sprint towards his brother as he stood up from where he sat.