Chapter 54: The Day Gets Even Worse

Hearing a loud knocking noise against the hard wood, what happened soon after, the sliding door where the noise had came from then slid open. The very one whom opened said door was eventually revealed to be Indra. His eyes widened a bit in surprise the moment they were met with presumably the one whom had been knocking on the door of his personal chambers to begin with. And that very person was none other than the albino teen herself.

"Krishna? What are you doing here?" He asked, a hint of surprise could might as well be noticed from within his voice.

As some sort of form of response, the girl just simply stretched her arms towards him, making him finally notice the fresh hot towels neatly folded in her grasp.

"Oh, are those for me?"

The answer may be obvious, but he needed to be certain, to which she responded with a simple hum and nod.

"Thank you!" Was all he said before taking the towel in her hands and placed it above his head.

With the door slightly open, Krishna was able to notice something moving atop his desk from within his chamber. It took a moment for her to even realize that it was just a large black bird, but what had actually caught her eyes was the makeshift cast on the bird's right wing. And from the looks of it, it seems that Indra might had noticed this.

So releasing a deep sigh, he then slid one door wide open and said "You can come in and check'em out if you like!"

With her pales eyes gleaming in excitement for some reason, the white-haired teen then happily obliged and entered the room, right before he slid the door close. The brunette was shirtless at the moment, but thankfully, he had dried pants on, so yeah.

As Indra made his way behind his room's dividers, Krishna then approached the large black bird neatly perched above the desk and dropped her knees to a sit. Drawing her head to take a closer look at the feathered creature, it seems she had failed to notice that her actions had invertedly frightened the bird and made it hop a few steps away from her. And when she did, she quickly pulled herself away in order to avoid scaring it any further.

But that didn't meant she was giving up. So all she did was gently made a cheerful look on her face as she slowly stretched her hand close to the bird, hoping that this simple act can show the bird that she was no threat to it. For a few seconds, the bird looked to be inspecting the girl's pale hand, probably making certain that her welcoming gesture was no evil trick to trap it.

And as soon as it finally realizes that the girl was no threat to it, it then finally hopped on to her wrist. With the feathered creature now perched on her hand, she then drew it close to her to take a better look at it. Since each of it's black beady orbs were on both sides of it's head, it had to swing it back and forth just so both of it's eyes could take a glimpse of the pale girl.

Raising her free hand to hover it over it's broken wing, a bright green glow then began to emit from her palm. This went on for a few seconds, that's until the green chakra disappeared before she took off the cast that held it's right wing in place. Shaking it's head, the bird then began flapping it's right wing, seeming to be checking for any signs of either pain or dislocation.

Turning to meet the albino, the bird then let out a loud caw, presumably it's form of thanking the girl for healing it's broken wing. Finding this somewhat adorable, Krishna simply let out a giggle.

"You know, he's just like you!"

Hearing the male teen's voice then made her turn to look at him, only to find him walking out of the dividers now wearing new robes. Using one of the towels she brought for him to dry his brown loose hair, she then watched as he slowly made his way by her side before dropping his knees to sit beside her.