Chapter 22: Operation Sneak Her Out

Sliding the shoji door open, a pair of white orbs grew wide in joy the very moment they landed on two cheerful brunettes standing on the otherside of her door.

"Hey Sis!" Happily greeted young Ashura with one hand raise in the air as a wave.

"We're back!" Added Indra with a gleaming grin on his lips.

And like in every visits of these two boys, the oldest especially, of course the pale girl would be ecstatic to see the males and immediately spread her arms wide to wrap them around their necks. Her excitement was honestly too much for the boys to handle, both even needed to stand their ground and simultaneously place each of their hands on the girl's back to keep them three from falling to the floor.

"And there you go again, always excited to see us!" Chuckled the eldest of the three.

Pulling away from the brunettes, the girl then handsigned:

Now. That. You. Two. Are. Back. Again .,. What. Other. Fun. Things. Are. We. Going. To. Do. Tonight.?.

Loudly humming with his index and thumb below his chin, the spiky-haired brunette then loudly snapped his fingers to point at the girl in front of him and said "I got it! Are you trying to ask us what we're going to do tonight?"

With a face as bright as a star, Krishna's head then began happily humming and nodding her head yes in reply.

"Not bad, Ashura!" Cheerfully smiled Indra as he smacked his younger brother's back. "I'm glad you're beginning to understand her sign language."

Lightly punching the older brunette's shoulder, causing said boy to let out a low and quick 'Ow!' and rub it to soothe the pain, young Ashura then angrily glared "Hey! It was a real pain learning all that stuff ya know! And let's not forget, you literally forced me to learn all that stuff!"

"Oh come on, Little Brother! Look in the bright side." Lightly patting the top of the younger one's head this time, which obviously sounded a bit annoying, he continued in an irritatingly merry tone "It paid off, didn't it?"

Then there popped out a large red irk mark at the side of Ashura's head.

"Why you?!" He angrily hissed with one fist up and was ready to punch his older brother.

Silently watching the two boys continue to bicker on with each other, the albino girl couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"Anyways..." The older brunette then turned towards the girl and continued "Ashura and I actually want to show you something really cool."

"And you know what's the best part, Krish?" Eagerly smiled the younger boy as he wrapped an arm around his older brother's shoulder, surprisingly seemed to have forgotten what and whom he was just angry about. "We're taking you on a quick trip out of the basement?"

As the words slowly began to process from within the girl's mind, she felt her breath got caught in her throat and her eyes slightly widened. Both brothers' faces then suddenly dropped into concerned looks the moment the two noticed the troubled look on her very own.

"Uhhh...Hey, Krish! You okay?" Ashura called out to said girl in a bit of a hesitant tone.

Hearing his voice had then woken the albino up from her thoughts. For some reason, she then held her right hand up and a single index finger raised. Both boys were about to say something regarding her odd behavior, but the door then suddenly slammed close right in front of their faces before they even had the chance.

As some sort of reaction to what the actual heck just happened, the brothers then simultaneously had large sweat drops dripping from the back of their heads.