Chapter 25: Getting Ready For The Big Event

"There, all done!" Proudly announced Indra as he presented the finished product before the girl.

With bright and sparkling white eyes, Krishna hummed in awe as she accepted the kimono and starred down at it in amazement.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Sis? Go on, wear it!" She heard Ashura say.

Lifting her head to meat the two males, she then slightly nodded and hummed in agreement.

"Krishna, are sure you know how to put it on by yourself?" The older brunette, which the girl replied with a nod. "Alright, that's our cue!"

And with that, he then grabbed on to his younger brother's collar and began dragging him away.

"Come on, Ashura!"

"Wait! Elder Brother, where are we going?!" Asked the boy in utter confusion as he struggled in his brother's grip, as well as keep himself from stumbling backwards.

"Obviously! Krishna's going to change, so give her some privacy!"

"What?! Why?!"

"Just shut up and come!"

As she watched the two brothers slowly going further away from her, she couldn't help but let out a giggle on how adorable they were.

------------------------------------------------------------

Facing towards a wall, both brunette brothers were now squatting on the floor, presumably looking away while the girl changed into her kimono. The younger one ever so slowly turned his head to sneak a peek, only to end up having a hand slammed at the top of his head and turn back to facing the wall.

"Don't even think about it, Ashura!"

"Hey! I don't even see why we should look away while she's changing!"

Hearing a hum from the girl, the brothers assumed that this is her way of informing them two that she was already finished. Both then immediately got up from their squatting positions. But the very moment the older one had laid eyes on the girl, a shimmer could be seen within those dark irises.

The effort he placed upon sewing the kimono all night was gratefully worth it, because she looked absolutely stunning in the white kimono. The sleeves and ends of the robes were decorated with beautiful light blue diamond shapes and the entire thing was tied together by a blue obi, perfectly shaping her entire frame.

"Wow! You're very pretty, Sis!" Ashura then turned towards his sibbling and asked "I never knew that you were actually good making these stuff, Elder Brother?"

He then let out a confused hum when he noticed something odd about his brother.

"Brother?"

Alas, Indra said nothing as he mindlessly starred on how gorgeous Krishna looked with a slight blush in his two cheeks, barely even noticing the small hand waving in front of his face.

"Elder Brother! Yoo hoo! Hello?!" The younger brother sang as he waved, switching to snapping twice in front of said boy's face.

Finally snapping out of his thoughts, he violently shook his head then asked "I'm sorry! What?"

"Elder Brother, don't tell me you don't think she's pretty!" Ashura whined as his eyebrows narrowed in worry.

"Wh-What?! No! Of course I do think she's pretty! I just think that she's already pretty, even without wearing those robes."

Upon realizing what he had just said, his eyes then widened as the pink blush in his cheeks darkened, causing him to look away in embarrassment. Hearing his words as well as seeing his reaction, Krishna once again let out an adorable light giggle as her two cheeks too began blushing a bright pink, looked away and with one hand, tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.