Chapter 18: A Very Important Discussion

"See you tomorrow, Krish!"

There the two brunettes walked alongside each other through one of the many halls of the building.

"I'm glad you two got along very well, Ashura" the older one smiled as he continued to stroll. "Well, it's basically no surprise coming from a dumb airhead like you" he added as he wrapped an arm around his brother's neck in a friendly headlock with his free one curling into a fist to ruffle his short brown hair.

"Brother, stop!" Ashura glared in a humorous way, pulling himself out of the headlock.

Playfully bumping shoulders at each other, the entire hallways were soon filled with the loud laughter of both brothers as they walked. After a few moments of messing around with each other like the normal little youths they were, the older one's lit and happy expression then ever  so slowly melted into a slightly sad one.

Stopping in his tracks, Indra quietly called out, but it was loud enough to be heard.

"Ashura!"

"Yeah, Brother?" Said boy said as he turned his head to face his elder.

The younger boy's face too narrowed in worry when he finally noticed that hid older brother was no longer moving and had a down look on his face.

"Brother, something wrong?" He asked out of concern as he turned to fully face him.

"There's something I need to tell you and I should've done it sooner."

------------------------------------------------------------

"What?! Father ordered us not to see her at all?!" Ashura yelled, his tone was obviously loud and in complete utter shock.

"I know, I know it's hard for you to believe, but it's the truth, really!" Indra sighed apologetically, his free hand subconsciously rubbing his left upper arm.

"Then why the heck would Father order us to do so anyway?! Krishna seems like a nice and friendly kid, why would he not want us to hang out with her?!"

"Now that you've mentioned it, Father did say that she doesen't want anyone to approach her or her room. I find that very odd, because she really enjoys hanging out with me. She hates it being alone and becomes surprisingly clingy whenever I try to leave the room. And after today, she seems to really enjoy your company as well" Indra explained with his thumb and index finger below his chin. "I don't know either, Ashura. But I do have this feeling there's something Father is not telling us. I'm really sorry for not informing you this, Ashura."

Raising his arms to lock both of his hands behind his head, Ashura surprisingly said in a casual way "Nah! It's OK, Elder Brother! Besides..." Dropping one arm whilst leaving the other to scratch the back of his head, he chuckled in his usual goofy way "Even if you did told me sooner, I wouldn't listen anyway!"

"Ashura!" Indra quietly and embarrassingly sighed as a large sweat drop appeared at the back of his head.

That's when suddenly, a look of realization then appeared on the young dunce's face when he said with the same tone "Hey, wait a minute! Let me get this straight, despite the fact you are well aware that Father forbids us to go down the basement, you disobeyed Father and did so anyway. And from then, you would go down and visit her in secret. That could only mean..." Stabbing a finger right at his older brother, he obnoxiously laughed "You messed up!"

And with that, the younger brunette then let out an uncontrollably annoying loud laughter. Only to be immediately replaced by a loud quick 'Ow!' when a fist with a red irk mark attached to it had collided with the top of his head, a large bump growing in that very area.