"Ain't none of my business. My lady wouldn't approach you to begin with.", and it was for the better. Otherwise, who knows what method would Sona use to discipline the Dragon Emperor. "That's not to say I won't enjoy the interrogation that is to come"

Issei might have gotten somewhat closer to Leon and Bruce, but he's yet to break the ice with the other 2 horsemen. At least Kiba is there to make sure no one gets hurt...too badly. On the other hand, that means that now Bruce has to wait for the rest of the group by himself, or does he?

"Every time I see you, there's some form of aggressiveness involved.", comes in Zander Stolas, accompanied by his queen. "But for once, it's not you being the aggressor. Color me surprised."

"Ah yes. The subtle-schemer-who-isn't-all-that-subtle along with hi-...", his words quickly died in his mouth as he saw Blair holding hands with Zander.

"Don't go falling for my queen, Bruce. Otherwise, Sona mi-"

"I don't care about your little Romeo-and-Juliet impression. I'm surprised she's not taking ages to get ready.", and just like that, Bruce took away the opportunity for Zander to sneak in some humble brag. 

"Right. Well, I don't think Sona is the type to take long either, so this feels unusual.", Zander sort of changed the target of the topic.

"You're right. And I did ask Anna to take a look around for me, but now even she is late."

"Then your night started on a high note. By the way, I happened to notice that one of you is missing today...", he inquired about Leon's absence.

"Ah, that. The only interest Leon has in this whole event is having a talk with Odin, to 'thank' him for his newly acquired Valkyrie.", a weird sense of pride emanated from Bruce's words. "So now he's probably somewhere 'sleeping' in wait.

The bewilderment and confusion coming from both Stolas and Blair was palpable, and can you blame them? As if a devil king and a criminal weren't enough, the horseman of Death now claimed a Valkyrie, or at least that's how his brother puts it.

"Is your brother perhaps challenging Hyoudou Issei in a contest of lovers?", As far as Blair is concerned, it wouldn't be that unbelievable, but the laughing crisis from the blond would inform her otherwise.

"PFFHAHAHA! Suuuuuure he does. In fact, I bet he wouldn't mind confirming Sirzech's fears and ask his mom out!", older women are something Leon lives for apparently, but in small dosages.

For now, let's leave Strife to his hysterical laughing session and switch our attention towards the place Hyoudou wishes he could be in right now. The women's changing room.

Contrary to what you might expect, it wasn't just the Sitri and Gremory peerages inside the room and whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to you to consider. 

"Please make it stop!", were the cries of help of the woman without any luck in love. "This is worse than yesterday's dancing practice."

"I am afraid we can't have you go attend the event in the same plain suit you always wear.", Rias Gremory served her sentence. "Lord Odin is coming as well so you have a chance to show improvement. I am sure Leon would agree with me on this."

And she would be right. He'd agree to anything if it meant Ross having more self-confidence. At the very least, she could stop being so bashful whenever she would receive compliments.