VHope

Hoseok woke up laying on his stomach with no one in first sight. "Wakey wakey its almost time for the proposal!" V cheered as he shook Hoseok.

"No!" Hoseok groaned and closed his eyes tightly. V laughed and thought of something. "If u dont change I'll change u myself." V teased. Hoseok groaned again and flipped onto his back to face V.

"I'm up." Hoseok whined as he sat up. V smiled and started to walk out of the room. Hoseok stumbled out of bed and went to his drawes.

He grabbed his outfit and quickly left out to the bathroom. V was sitting on the table waiting for food to be served by Namjoon and Jin.

Jin and Namjoon came out from the kitchen empty handed. "No food today you'll eat on the restaurant." Namjoon told V.

Namjoon and Jin went into there room to change leaving V alone at the table. He let out a groan and went to his room to get his clothes.

He went to get in the couch to watch TV since he had nothing better to do. Before he could sit on the couch he heared a knock.

He rushed to the door and opened it. "What are u doing here Ye-Jun!?" V aggressively said. Ye-Jun laughed and leaned his shoulder on the door frame.

"Is Hoseok here or not?" Ye-Jun sarcastically asked. V scoffed and looked behind him to see Jin and Namjoon standing in front of Hoseok like a bodyguard.

"Ye-Jun I think it's time for u to go." Namjoon told Ye-Jun. Jin stood up tall trying to municipality Ye-Jun to leave. Hoseok silently standing behind the two trying his best not to break Ye-Jun's face.

"I see I'm not longer invited I'll go." Ye-Jun gave in and left the door way. Namjoon dragged out Hoseok from behind him and sighed.

Hoseok walked towards V and grabbed onto his arm. "Let's go Jungkookie will be mad if we keep him waiting." V told the others and started to walk with Hoseok still clenched to his arm.

Namjoon and Jin walked behind them having there own conversation. They walked quietly for awhile trying there best not to act awkward around each other.

Hoseok felt sudden awkwardness he unclench himself from V and looked down. "Is something wrong?" V asked. Hoseok shook his head and looked up at the huge restuarant in front of him.