VHope

Hoseok was pinned against the wall. He sees the face and groans. "Ye-Jun do u follow me everywhere now just leave me alone!" Hoseok said. Ye-Jun smirks and shakes his head. "Do u remember?" Ye-Jun said well turning serious. "Yes I remember I just moved on we dated once and u wont leave it alone!" Hoseok said well laughing. Ye-Jun hits Hoseok in the stomach. Hoseok continued to laugh. "That's exactly why we broke up! Now leave me alone!" Hoseok said well hitting Ye-Jun in the center. Ye-Jun falls to the floor. Hosoek runs out the bathroom and bumps into V.

"Hoseok are u okay?" V said well looking at Hoseok. He shakes his head and looks behind him. Ye-Jun comes out holding his stomach. V feels his blood boil. "What the hell did u do!" V said well chocking Ye-Jun against the wall. V caused a group of people circle around them. "V let him go!" Hoseok said we grabbing V's arm. Ye-Jun starts to lose breath. V let's go and backs away. "Back off Hoseok are next time it will be worst!" V said well grabbing Hoseok's hand and walking through the crowd.

Hoseok noticed V's checks red and noticed he was walking like he was drunk. Hoseok stops and V stops with him. "Are u drunk..." Hoseok said well looking down. V groans and continues to walk and drags Hoseok along. They walked towards Jimin and Suga. "Hey guys grab a drink and let's get drunk and party in our coner!" Jimin said well laughing. Hosoek laughed and along and grabbed a drink. There were only 2 seats and Suga and Jimin sat with eachother. "U can sit down V I'll stand." Hoseok said well grabbing himself another drink. V sat down without hesitation.

Jimin shakes his head and starts to kiss Suga's neck. "Stop Jimin!" Suga said well laughing. Hoseok noticed that he was the only sober one there. "I'll drive Jimin give me your keys." Hosoek said well extending his hand. Jimin gives Hoseok his keys. "I'll drink one more and then we are leaving." Hoseok said well opening a drink. V stands up and stumbles a little. V hugs Hoseok from behind and places his chin on Hoseok's shoulder. "What are u doing V!?" Hoseok said. V pulls Hoseok closer.