VHope

They decorated the place for a few hours but didnt finish. They just decided to take a break for the day.

"Today was fun." Hoseok said well walking close to V. "Yeah." V said well smiling. They walked in awkward silence for awhile until they got home.

"Dont scare me today!" Hoseok teased. V laughed and nodded. "Okay but I cant promise anything!" V said well smiling.

Hoseok went into his room and changed into a normal sized red shirt and white comfortable pants. He grabbed his phone and saw a notification.

Joonie❤

Joonie❤: Hey meet me at the park tomorrow me and Jin have to tell u something!

Hoseok: Okay give me a hint a bad thing or a good thing?

Joonie❤: Definitely a good thing!

Hoseok: Okay.

Hoseok put his phone away and laid down. He let out a sigh as he looked out his window.

Hoseok couldn't help but stare at V's side view. V turned and saw Hoseok staring in awe. V smirked and Hoseok felt his face heat up. He looked away and covered his face.

V smiled and looked away once he heared his door open. Kim Eon Jin his sister had inturpped his smile. "What are u doing?" Kim Eon Jin said well looking out the window. She raised her eyebrows when she saw Hoseok flustered.

"Is he your boyfriend!?" Kim Eon Jin said well smirking. V nodded softly and looked back at Hoseok.

"Did u need something?" V asked well looking back at Kim Eon Jin. She shakes her head and looks at Hoseok. "I just wanted to know how have u been." She asked well looking up at V.

He nods and smiles. "I'm great but u better get to bed!" V said well patting Kim Eon Jin's head. She smiled and left the room. He looked back at Hoseok who was now smiling brightly. He grabbed his phone and called Hoseok.

Why did u stare at me like that?

Like what!?

Like u wanted to hug me!

Cause I do and u know how cute u looked... u looked like a dad

Wow I guess I'm suitable for being a dad

Hoseok turned flustered.

Yes u would

I'll see u in the morning make sure to get enough sleep tonight...

Okay dad

Hoseok said sarcastically.

Daddy

He corrected. Hoseok hung up before V could say anything else and turned flustered.