VHope

Hoseok stays quiet and dosnt bother to remove his eye from V's eyes. "Exactly next time listen and u wouldn't be so speechless." V said well smirking. V lets Hoseok go. "Just stop already V!" Hoseok said well fixing his shirt.

V looked down. Hoseok started to walk and V followed behind. They both got home they didn't say goodbye they just went inside to there own houses.

Hoseok entered his room and flopped himself onto his bed. He grabbed his phone.

Jimin

Jimin: V was in a rush to catch up with u what happened?

Hoseok: Nothing he just passed by he must of really wanted to go home..

Jimin: Probably he didnt look so good either so...

Hoseok: Yep...

Hoseok put his phone on the desk and sighed. He stood up and grabbed clothes he quickly showered and changed into a black shirt with white comfy pants and flopped himself back onto his bed.

Hoseok heared distant fighting outside and looked out his window. He saw Jimin and V fighting. "Shit!" Hoseok said quietly and went outside quickly. Before Hoseok could speak V had already threw a punch. "Taehyung!" Hoseok yelled. V continued to punch Jimin. Jimin fell to the floor and V got on top and continued to punch. Jimin threw a punch once in awhile. "Get off of him Taehyung!"  Hoseok yelled well pushing V off of Jimin.

Hoseok helped Jimin up. "Are u okay?" Hoseok said softly well looking at Jimin's bloody face. V groaned and got up. "Jimin I'm so-" V tried to say. "I think u have done enough today Taehyung." Hoseok said well bringing Jimin into his house. V stayed where he was standing.

They went into his room and Hoseok let Jimin sit on his bed. "Stay." Hosoek said. Hoseok left the room and went into his bathroom and grabbed a paper towel and wetted it. He went back into the room. He wiped away the blood on Jimin's face. "It should be healed in a couple of days." Hoseok said well throwing away the paper towel. Jimin nodded. "What did V get mad over?" Hoseok said softly. Jimin looked down. "I confronted of him and he got really really mad cause I keeped picking at it." Jimin said grumpily. Hoseok sat. "What did u confront him of?" Hoseok said. Jimin laughed and lifted his head. "I confronted him of fighting and that he was truly what he thought of himself..... A bad person..." Jimin said softly.