VHope

"Well thanks for the reminder." Hoseok said well taking his head out if Ye-Jun's locker. Namjin had left somewhere. V walked towards them. "Well look whk managed to take his off of Aera." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Shut up about Aera!" V said slighly irritated. Hoseok laughed and turned around to face Ye-Jun. "Let's go find Namjoon and Jin." Hosoek said well grabbing Ye-Jun's hand and walking around the school. They heared near by moans and stopped.

"Not in the bathroom!" Hoseok said well banging on the stall. "Your so boring!" Jin said well getting out of the stall followed Namjoon his neck covered with hickeys. Ye-Jun smiled and looked behind him. "Look." Ye-Jun said well hitting Hoseok on the arm. He looked and his eyes widen slighly.

The view Aera presses against V made his lip tremble and his hands turn into fist. He could feel his knees about to make him fall to the floor. Hoseok sighed and looked back at Namjin and fixed himself. "Its fi-" Hosoek tried to say but he noticed Ye-Jun was gone. He looked behind him again and saw Aera pushed to the ground and the two men almost about to fight. "Fuck!" Hoseok yelled and Namjoom and Jin heared. They all saw the scene and ran over.

Hosoek grabbed onto Ye-Jun and started to pull him away. Namjoon looked at Aera then at V. "Good job u really downgraded from Hoseok to Aera." Namjoon said quietly to V but loud enough Aera could hear.

V grabbed Namjooon's hand and looked him in the eyes. "I l-love hi-him though.." V stuttered low to Namjoon. "If u actually loved him why waste time on this whore." Namjoon said out loud before Jin pulled him away. Aera let out a gasp from the name and sighed. V let's go of Namjoon and looks down.

The bell rang again and they went to class. Hoseok was slightly building up anger. Once he sat at class no one bothered him until the teacher called out for answers. "Jung Hoseok do u know the answer?" The teacher asked well pointing. Hoseok looked at them and felt his anger rage slightly.

Hoseok mumbled something. "I'm sorry what was that?" The teacher asked. "I fucking hate this damn school!" Hoseok yelled out hitting the table. "Can u fucking hear me know!" Hoseok repeated 2 times. The teacher gasped slighly. "Your a worthless ass teacher and guess what Kim Taehyung!" Hoseok yelled and turned around to face V.