VHope

"What are u doing." Hoseok asked softly. V stayed quiet and continued to look at Hoseok. "V?" Hoseok asked. V cleared his throat and let go of Hoseok's chin. "Sorry." V said well looking away from Hoseok.

"What's wrong V?" Hoseok said sofly. "Nothing I just was thinking." V said as a his quick excuse. Hoseok knew he was lying but nodded anyways.

"U can change into something I'll be right back." Hoseok said well leaving the room. V grabbed a black shirt with sweatpants. He was surprised from how well Hoseok's clothes fitted him. He sat on the bed and started to lay down. He let out a groan as he brushed his hair back with his hand.

V closed his eyes and didnt hear the fact that Hoseok had came back into the room. Hoseok got closer to V's ear. "U tired already?" Hoseok whispered into his ear with a smirk on his face. V opened his eyes immediately and pushed Hoseok away. "U scared me!" V said well grabbing his chest. Hoseok laughed and sat on the bed. "How did that scare u I just whispered into your ear didnt u hear me open the door?" Hoseok said well laying down next to V. "Of course not that's why I got scared!" V said softly. Hoseok laughed again and turned his whole body to face V. Hoseok started at the side view if sleeping V and all he could think of is "HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK SO HOT EVEN WHEN SLEEPING!!"

Hoseok closed his eyes and managed to fall asleep. But suddenly he felt a hand in his waist that pulled him closer. He groaned as he opened his eyes. He saw V but didnt see exactly what his face was cause of how dark it was. "What are u doing still up V?" Hoseok said well rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry I didnt mean to wake u." V said well not removing his hand from Hoseok's waist. "Go to sleep V it's late." Hoseok said lazily. V groaned and brang Hoseok closer. "I cant when I cant stop thinking about u." V said. V's words make Hoseok woke up fully.

"What do u mean?" Hoseok said well noticing how close they actually were. "U know what I mean Hoseok stop acting like u dont know what I mean!" V said well lifting Hoseok's chin to meet his eyes.