VHope

Hoseok leaves the room to leave V on the bed still grabbing his head from the headache. V stood up and grabbed pills from the kitchen cabinets to help with his headache.

He quickly took the pill and saw Hoseok's shiny hair from the kitchen. Hoseok was silently sitting on the couch on his phone.

V wanted to say 'I'm sorry for being a dumbass can u forgive me?' But what came out of his mouth was much different.

"Come to the room with me Hoseok!" V said forcefully. Hoseok whimpered quietly as he put his phone away and followed V into the room.

"Can u please just put the whole Ye-Jun in the past and we can just act like a real couple?" V groaned out as he closed the door. Hoseok sarcastically laughed and rolled his eyes.

"So what u are saying is that we arnt a real couple right now!?" Hoseok asked in disbelief. "What I am saying is that we arnt acting like true grown up couple!" V yelled out at Hoseok.

V grabs Hoseok's arm and pulls him more in. "Fighting comes with it until u can figure out what your doing wrong dont bother to touch or speak to me!" Hoseok yelled back at V well releasing his self from V and leaving the room.

V let out a sigh. "I need a fucking drink..." V said to himself well getting his phone.

Hey I could use a drink do u want to go with me?

Of course!

Okay I'll meet u in 10 mins?

Yep

Okay!

V hanged up and changed into this.

He left outside without being recognized and started to walk towards the club

He left outside without being recognized and started to walk towards the club. He got there after 9 mins and quickly saw Jimin.

 He got there after 9 mins and quickly saw Jimin

He headed towards him. "Hey!" V yelled over the music well putting his arm around Jimin. He saw the drinks and quickly grabbed one. "What is wrong this time?" Jimin asked before he took a drink of V's drink.

"Hoseok is punishing me for not know what the hell I did wrong or something like that!" V whined well taking another drink of the liquor.

Jimin laughed and looked around. "First of all can we agree that I'm the best looking one here!" Jimin complemented himself.

V laughed and nodded taking another drink. "I just want to get fucked up and not worry until tomorrow!" V laughed out.